<Chapter 18>

POV 3rd Person:

Donatello glared at the pile of destroyed parts, switching his gaze between the area around him and the large mound surrounding him. Raph and Leo shockingly stared at Donnie, watching as the purple turtle continued to search for any more threats, raising his weapon above his head, and releasing the hidden blade. "Raph, we need to go, now", Leo informed Raph as he walked towards Donnie.

Donatello flinched seeing a tentacle move from the corner of his eye, quickly switching his gaze towards the movement, kicking the pile to find the threat. Donnie flinched as Raph grabbed his shoulder, pulling him away from the mess, He quickly pointed his bo at the red turtle, still on high alert, feeling the adrenaline still coursing through his veins. "Donnie! Wake up! You're safe!", Raph gripped his shoulders and began shaking him, staring straight into Donnie's white eyes.

Donnie stared at Raph and began slowly blinking before the color of his eyes formed back, Donatello looked around the room still confused and out of it, questioning where he was.

*Chirp* *chirp*

Donatello's eyes flew open, quickly tearing his gaze from his red brother staring at the small body, thrown away from the pile of machinery. Donnie began pulling from Raph's tight grip, "Donnie! All the bots are dead", Leo ran next to Raph, yanking back Donnie, trying to calm him down. Donnie looked back at his two brothers, tears streaming down his face, "I need to make sure he's okay...please".

Raph and Leo stared at the purple terrapin in front of him, releasing their hold on him. Donnie quickly turned around, shoving his bo back inside its holster, and slid right next to Kame's weary body. Kame looked up at Donnie smiling, happy to see that he was going to be okay. Leo and Raph slowly walked up behind Donnie, they stared at the small creature. They all froze, with the exception of Donnie, staring at each other. Kame tiredly looked at Donnie, he signed to the purple ninja, still unable to speak, 'Why are they here?', Donnie looked back at Leo and Raph only seeing their faces full of worry, "They came to help me rescue you, Kame".

Kame looked between Donatello and the other two, still unsure how to feel, but mostly nervous, "Now Kame, it's dangerous that you were woken up while you were hibernating, so I'm gonna need you go back to sleep, can you do that?". Kame looked at Donnie, feeling the weight of his eyelids begins to become more noticeable, the small turtle nodded, quickly falling asleep.

POV Donnie:

I looked over Kame's body, scanning for any noticeable injuries, I nodded finding nothing. I stood up, turning back to Leo and Raph, "Okay, I need one of you two to carry Kame back to the lair". Their eyes widened at my words, looking at me as if I said something confusing, to help their confusion I continued my words, pulling out my phone, "I am going to be searching for the fastest route out of this building, as well as finding materials and machines at home that will help with Kame's current condition". They nodded, understanding my words, I walked over to the controlled panel, searching for any and all exits inside the building. There were two exits, one of which was the way we came and the other was near an area surrounded by kraang.

I looked back at the two and smiled as Raph and Leo, looking at their youngest brother being held within Raph's hold, "Okay, the quickest path out is the down the hall, buts it's near a very populated area filled with kraang droids, and there's still the path we came". I looked over the system, listening to the conversations between different facilities and warehouses in the area, and even some conversations within the building.

"How does the route look for the way we came, Donnie?", I opened a program that showed the location of all kraang droids within hundreds of miles, scanning the current floor, even the one above I noticed only five bots, "The path to the elevator has two in route, and three are on the top floor, not in the lab, rather patrolling the hallways", Leo walked next to me, looking over the placements of the droids, and nodded. He pointed at a corridor, "We'll go down this hallway, then once we get to the top floor were going to crawl through the vent", Leo looked around the room, then stopped, walking over to a metal table with a neatly folded blanket on top, turning around to signal Raph to join him, "Raph for the vent, let's tie him to the front of you, so when you crawl through the vents, it'll be easier than on your back", Leo then signaled me to come over and help out. I stood behind Raph, fastening the knots to make sure the blanket would not come undone, "Okay, how's that".