6) First Kiss

A/N : I hope y'all enjoy this, I wrote it at work because I was bored so there is that.

Pov Robin

"Steve you are such a dingus" I shouted as I ran through the aisles of Family Video.

"Get back here Buckley!" Steve shouted running after me with his water gun. It was half way through our shift and we got bored and he decided the best way to fix our boredom was to chase me with a water gun.

"You'll never catch me" I screamed running around missing the bell to the store door signaling someone had entered. I turned my head over my shoulder to see how far Steve was frome me and then smack. I could feel myself falling but I never hit the floor. I looked up and Nancy Wheeler had catched me.

"Cat got your tongue Buckley?" I just stared at Nancy without saying a single word. Maybe I am a dingus as Steve likes to call me back.

"Haha got ya" Steve said as he shot me in the back with the water gun. Nancy helped me to my feet and I turned around and glared at Steve, "Oh shit" he said and ran off.

"Here, use this," Nancy said, handing me a water gun. What the heck? I took it and looked at her with confusion, "well don't just stand here Buckley" I shook my head and ran after Steve. God Nancy Wheeler was hot. I turned the corner around aisle three and saw Steve hiding behind the shelf of horror films and laughed as I snuck up on him.

"HA" I shouted and sprayed him in the face. He screamed like a girl and fell backwards causing me to laugh harder. "You're such a dingus Steve". I walked back to the front of the store towards Nancy.

"Here is this back, thanks" I said, handing her back her suspiciously convenient water gun.

"You're welcome Buckley. Might I add that seeing you in action is very hot" Nancy said a dark blush coming up on her face after she said that. I could feel my face heating up taken aback by her comment.

"Wheeler didn't have you pegged for swinging that way too" I spoke hopefully hinting that I swung that way. For a second we just stared at each other not saying anything.

"Oh just kiss already" Steve shouted and I turned around and stuck my tongue out at him before turning back to look at Nancy again. Except she had moved closer to me in the short time that I had turned to look at Steve.

"I did come here to maybe kiss you Buckley so I would hope you felt the same way because I really like you" Nancy said. Wow, super forward. "Yes sorry if that's not what you want"

"I said that outloud?" I chuckled nervously.

"Yes you did" Nancy smiled at me and I sighed. I took a step forward and leaned in and kissed her. It felt weird but also good. We pulled apart and I gave the biggest, goofiest smile at her.

"I really like you too Nance" and I leaned in and kissed her again while I could hear Steve cheering in the background. I flipped that dingus off.