17) Lost in the Upside Down

WARNING: Character death!!!

AGAIN WARNING: Character death!!!

POV Robin

"Nancy we are so lost" my voice was filled with worry as we walked past the same tree for what felt like the tenth time. It was probably more because I was panicking and Nancy was so composed and how she was like this all the time...we just passed the same tree again.

"Robin, would you stop panicking? We're fine" Nancy spoke but I could tell she was getting worried that or my anxiety was rubbing off on her. Either way we were screwed.

"We are not fine Nancy, do we look fine? No we don't and-" I tripped over a vine and smacked my chin on the ground. I could feel the blood dripping down my neck as I sat up and tried to orient myself.

"ROBIN" Nancy shouted from somewhere "What happened" she asked concern filling her voice and I shrugged as she helped me stand. She stared at my chin for a second before I heard her sigh. I was about to apologize for being clumsy when something ran into Nancy and she went flying.

"NANCY" I shouted, my voice cracking as I tried to run in the direction she was thrown in. As I got closer to her I got knocked to the ground by something and flung in the opposite direction. What the fuck? I thought as I scooted back as fast as I could from the vine that had grabbed me. "NANCY" I shouted again. She had my knife. Why did I give her my knife? I hope she's using my knife. Damn. I got up, my ribs feeling like they were on fire, and set back out to find Nancy. I'd be damned if I let my girlfriend die.

After walking for a while again in the direction I hoped Nancy was in I heard whimpering and I stopped. Nancy? Then I saw her. She was on the ground, face covered in blood, holding her side. She had been stabbed by something.

"OH MY GOD NANCY" I shouted as I ran over and got down next to her. "Are you okay? What happened" I asked a million thoughts racing through my head.

"Vine..." she said softly, she was weak. I was crying and I put pressure on her wound. "It threw me" she finished and I nodded, too afraid to speak now. She looked at me and I knew she wasn't gonna make it then. "I love you Buckley, more than anything" the tears were pouring down my face now. I held her hand and kissed her before I heard her take her last breath. 

A/N: I am so sorry in advance for this. I hope you enjoyed nonetheless and you can read a happy one shot like chapter 2 if  you need some happy ending.