11) Max comes and visits PT.1

A/N: I keep seeing tiktoks about Max being Robin and Nancy's kid so this is my take on that. Nancy and Robin have moved out of Hawkins because they're both going to college but Max is having troubles in Hawkins and runs away to where Nancy and Robin are living and asks for some advice.

Pov Nancy

The sun shinned through the crack in the curtains in the bedroom Robin and I shared and I rolled over to face the love of my life and smiled. Robin was fast asleep curled up in the fetal position with her thumb in her mouth, she was absolutely adorable. It was Saturday which meant we didn't have anything going on so I decided I'd let Robin sleep for as long as she'd like. I gave her a quick kiss on her forehead and slipped out of bed quietly.

It was a nice day out and the sun would be shinning for a while I had assumed but an hour had passed and I went to open the windows to let the fresh air in but it was raining. I sighed at the sudden depressing turn of the weather and shut the blinds keeping the view of rain out. Suddenly arms were around my waist and pulled be backwards so I would be closer, Robin. I turned around in her arms and gave her a kiss before she stole a few more from me.

"Good morning baby" I smiled as she leaned in to kiss me again, which I gladly accepted.

"Morning love" Robin kissed me one last time before walking into the kitchen of our apartment. I was on my way to follow but I heard a knock on the door which confused me. I however headed over to the door before opening it to a familiar face.

"Max?" I questioned even more confused now, "What in the world are you doing here"

"I came to visit, duh" She said so nonchalantly before pushing me aside and coming in. I chuckled softly before shutting the door and locking it. She must've scared Robin because next thing I heard was a scream. I walked into the kitchen were Robin was stood with an empty glass and Max covered in water.

"Boy am I glad that wasn't me Robin" I laughed and Robin turned her head towards me and gave a small smile. After cleaning up the mess made by both Robin and Max we all took a seat in the living room, my goal being figure out why Max is truly here. "Hey Max?" I asked abruptly stopping the conversation she was having with Robin.

"What" she asked in a monotone voice. I sighed, maybe it would be harder than I thought.

"How's school?" I figured i'd slowly make my way to what I wanted to ask. Max turned and looked at Robin where she shrugged and Max looked at me confused, "I'm just curious, you don't have to share. I just want to know if anything is wrong. You haven't visited since well you haven't visited"

"School is okay but that isn't the problem. You know I just miss you guys and I'm stuck with Mike and Lucas and Dustin. I miss El and Will and you guys. Atleast you guys are sane and aren't always trying to make me join silly activities." Max said laughing a little but I could tell there was more she wanted to say but wasn't sure how we would take it.

"Robin would you help me for a second" I asked looking at Robin who nodded and followed me into the kitchen. I looked at her trying to see if she was thinking what I was, she most likely wasn't. "I think we should let-"

"Max stay here until she feels better?" Robin interrupted me, "unless you think we should make her go home or something"

"No Robin, actually that was what I was thinking. We should see if Max wants to stay here. Steve was telling me that her parents moved since Billy's death and said she could stay here after Steve offered to take care of her." I was surprised that Robin was actually on the same wavelength as me for once but I was also quite happy, I loved Max and if she wanted to stay here she could. Robin and I walked back into the living room which caused Max to look up at us with sad eyes and I knew then I needed her to stay.

"Hey Max, would you like to stay here instead of with Steve? Were both girls and actually know things" Robin asked laughing before adding, "I know Steve can be a lot to handle with his whole personality and everything, he is such a dingus"

"Yes absolutely" she replied before jumping off the couch and pulling Robin and I into a hug. At this moment I felt super content with how my life was turning out. I had an amazing girlfriend and I had an amazing kid in my life. I looked at Robin with tears in my eyes and I could see Robin had already started crying, tears of happiness.

A/N: I'll do part 2 sometime in the future once I figure out if I want to make it Robin and Nancy adopting Max or going further in time beyond that or by making Max's parents come back and trying to take away Max. We shall see, other than that, I hope you're enjoying this collection!