Other Works

Hi guys - I hope you don't mind if I use this space here to shamelessly plug my other works. A girls gotta shout about them.

You'll see below Book Covers and descriptions, including writing status and genre. Feel free to follow me for updates on my upcoming books!
You will find a compiled list in the Bio of my profile of all completed, ongoing, on hold, and upcoming books.

Love to you all!

Happily ever after (series of stand alone novels)

Starting with Mr and Mrs Nemesis - featuring reader favourites Charlotte and Elijah

Completed. Romance. Mature bonus scene, plenty of second hand embarrassment.

Description:
Charlotte Osborne and Elijah Hendrix have been arch nemesis since nappy days. Worms in your lunchtime sandwich seems a fitting retaliation when a boy pulls your pigtails in nursery.
Fast forward a decade and still, the rivalry reigns supreme. The pair are trusted entertainment during lunch breaks and are well acquainted with the council room.
Only, their tolerance is pushed to the limits when they become entangled in a project that Charlotte desperately needs to pass. It's the final year, after all.

Though given their track records, she's ready to throw all hope in the trash and settle for mr and mrs nemesis.

———

Or follow Eden and Sebastian's story with Love At First Text

Completed. Romance. Some mature scenes.

Description:
Being a hopeless romantic has never faired Eden Holland well. For all her expectations of being swept off of her feet, to public declarations of love and swoon worthy date nights beneath the stars, she's suffered only broken hearts, failed first dates, and a long list of let downs. Still, she dreams of her own cliche love story, and when an exchange of texts begins with the nameless man she saw at a bar, she is quick to fall head over heels.