Chapter 9

Aaliyah
This kickback is lit. I'm having a great time meeting the hockey girlfriends. Hannah was right her friends are really nice. I'm sitting on Aiden's bed next to Charlotte and Allie.

Across from us on Tyler's bed is Grace and Hannah. We smoked and now it's time to get wasted. "Let's play never have I ever" said Allie. Shit's about to get hectic.

Everyone in the room gets into a circle on the wooden floor and grabs a shot glass. Aiden is sitting across from me and Charlotte is to my side.

"Who's brave enough to go first" Dean questions. Fuck it why not. "Never have I ever had someone eat my ass" I say.

"This girl is amazing and if you did take a shot" Dean explains. Charlotte, Allie, and Grace take a shot. "Never have I ever did anal" Tyler says. 

Only Dean takes a shot. Not surprising. "Never have I ever sucked dick in public". Shit now I'm regretting the time I went to the park with this boy from home.

I sucked him off behind a giant oak tree. I look around praying i'm not taking this shot alone. Luckily for me all of the girls are taking one. I take my shot and Aiden looks surprised.

Just because I never had a boyfriend doesn't mean I can't suck dick. Every guy has been more than satisfied. "Never have I ever not made a girl cum" Dean says.

The hockey boys crack up and I don't get the joke but Logan takes a shot and flashes Dean his middle finger. "Never have I ever licked chocolate syrup off a girl's tits".

All of the boys take a shot including Aiden. A little bit of jealousy strikes my core. I want to be the girl he licks chocolate off of and then he can lick this pussy. I glance at Aiden's lips.

They're nice and plump. I can see them now puckering up around my clit. I'm brought out of my thoughts when it's Aiden's turn. "Never have I ever sexted the wrong person by accident".

I drink to that. I'm still traumatized by the time I got drunk and accidentally sent a sexy pic to my mom instead of the boy I was talking to.

I can't believe she grounded me for a week and gave me the birds and the bees sex talk. "Never have I ever sleep with some who's name I didn't know". I watch as Tyler, Dean, and Aiden drink.

How the fuck do you sleep with someone with out knowing their name? I assumed Aiden was a player but damn. "Never have I ever got head while driving" Hannah says. Garrett, Dean, Logan, and Tucker all take their shot.

These bitches are freaky af and I'm here for it. "Never have I ever been turned on by people watching me have sex" Logan shouts.

I'm guessing this one is payback to Dean because he and Allie both take one. I also take a shot because for some reason the thought of being caught while having steamy sex makes my pussy purrrr. I'm t'd. "Who wants aux" Garrett ask. "Meeeeeeeeee" I slur.

I need to hear some twerking music right now. I take Garrett's phone and play my favorite song. Freak Hoe by Speaker Knockerz. It blasts through the speaker.

"Imma throw this money like a free throw. You just keep on dancing like a freak hoe." Now all of us girls are up and dancing. I start twerking on Charlotte while Hannah, Allie, and Grace twerk on their boyfriends.

"Arch your back put your hands on your knees hoe. Bounce that ass to my mother fucking beat hoe." My hands are on my knees while I'm arched over shaking my ass.

I let the liquor take over me. Charlotte hypes me up and gives my ass a couple of smacks. I'm too focused on dancing that I don't notice when Aiden switches places with Charlotte.