4.

Harry and Nate were trying to find the platform, well Harry was while Nate was looking everywhere with his eyes searching for someone. Harry was frazzled, he didn't want to miss the train as it was he's only way to having abit of peace without his dreadful aunt and uncle and his brat of an cousin.

' he better not be looking for my angel' thought regulus sending dark looks to the screen, Walburga notice what her son was doing and pinched him making regulus let out a high pitch squeal which caused his brother to laugh dat his misery until Mia hit him up the head.

Sirius pouted at her while sulking, Walburga send Mia a nod and small smile for keeping her son in check which she replied by giving Walburga a wink.

Harry saw a large red headed family and the girl who looked like the mum was talking about the platform quite loudly, nate instantly didn't like her as her voice was to squeaky and loud and over all she looked like a fake person to him.

Molly was fuming how dare that little potter brat think bad about her.

Fleamont who saw her looking at one of his grandsons with a glared stared at her to listen to her thoughts and when he heard what she called his grandson his eyes hardened and he glared at her with red fury in his eyes. If they one thing you never mess with is Lord Potter's family because he will literally make you regret life but he's wife however will literally make you wish you were dead ( and people wonder why lord potter is scared of lady potter).

Harry shyly walked to the lady with his grumpy brother behind him pissed off at him for going to this lady for help.

" excuse me can you please help me and my twin get onto the platform please?"  Politely asked Harry, staring hopefully at the women known as Molly Weasley.

" of course dear it's my little Ron's first year as well" she said pointy to a lanky red haired boy with dirty on his nose, Nate scrunched his nose at his untidy apprence.

" what an untidy boy" narcissa said quietly then blushing realising she thought the same as the boy crushing on her niece.

~~~~~
On the other side of the wall Narcissa was fretting over Draco and Nova whiling Lucius was giving narcissa a look for over reacting.

Narcissa glared angrily at her betrothed making Lucius cower and hiding behind his soon to be mother in law who smirked proud her daughter had power over her soon to be husband.

Regulus would be lying if he said he wasn't jealous because he never got to see his princess go to hogwarts for the first time.

" do you have everything your robes, school books gallon -" Draco cut his mum off rolling his eyes making sure no one see his mother babying him.

" yes mother we have everything can we go now" said draco impatiently, narcissa hugged him while Nova got pulled into her uncle Lucy familiar embrace who looked like he was about to cry.

" ok I don't Lucius he's a prick but you have to admit he's bond with Nova is adorable" said Mary Mcdoald.

" I'm not a prick" Lucius yelled offended she called him a prick.

" you are darling but at least your a handsome prick" narcissa replied to him sweetly, too sweetly. Lucius just did the mature thing and stuck his tongue at her and huffed sliding more in his chair very offended, at least his handsome.

" ok remember your a black so don't let people push you around and keep your head up high darling your Nova Black the cutest and going to be a brilliant witch" lectured Lucius squeezing Nova shoulder gently.

" that's actually a really good speech barbie" said bellatrix suprisely, making Lucius look at her surprised she compliant him them realise what she called him and glared at her which she just smirked drinking her goblet which was secretly filled with bourbon.