6.

Nova was walking down to the black lake and sat under this neat tree, she opened her sketch book and started drawing until she heard a cough and looked up to see her best friend teary eyed. She closed her things and quickly ushered blaise so he was laying down with his head in her lap.

" aw the poor thing" said andromeda feeling bad for blaise.

" what's wrong blaisy?" Nova asked gently scratching gently at his scalp looking down at him worriedly.

" I'm I a freak if I like boys instead of girls?" Asked blaise staring at the black lake with his red eyes itching from crying, Nova looked shock.

" of course not we like what we like and who ever gives you crap from likely your own gender is a fucking piece of shit because it's our life we get to choose who we like not them" ranted Nova with her eyebrows furrowed.

" that's my baby" said regulus extremely proud of her , all of her family was even Walburga, Sirius was glad his niece wasn't homephobic and loved how she didn't pick on blaise for his vulnerability.

" can I tell you a secret?" Whispered Nova to blaise who nodded, " I'm bisexual so I like both" she said cheekily making blaise mouth fall open and sit up from her lap.

" GREAT WE HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT BOYS AND GIRLS ?!" Said all the men from the black family and Novas uncles.

Marlene smirked making her best friend lily shake her head.

" what? Nate is not gonna be happy having girls as his competition either" sniggered Blake's thinking about how his friend has been death staring at boys who look at nova for to long.

" I won't be happy about what ?" Questioned Nate planting himself on novas lap with the others sitting on the grass around her.

" that you will has competition with boys and girls now that Nova is bisexual" smirked blaise enjoying how his face turned annoyed.

" please I don't have to worry about them do I my darling Nova ?" Said Nate fluttering his eyes looking up at Nova who sighed annoyed at his antics pushing off her lap which he yelped at making there friend laugh.

" I'm going away from this idiotic rat" said Nova blank face making her friend double over in laughter and Daphne got up and walked with Nova with a small smile seeing nova hiding a smile, Nate stared at her retreating figure with a dazed smile.

" mate your so whipped"  teased Theo, nate turned around with a light blush and pushed Theo down the hill, Theo yelped and nearly fell in the lake.

" Potter your son is a meanace" stated Regulus looking at nate on the screen in distaste.

" of course he is takes after his stupid father" replied remus, James made noises of offence while the rest  laughed.

~~~~~

Nova and daphne was currently in the bathroom when they heard crying , daphne couldn't give two shits but Nova did and was concerned.

" can you please stop your crying it's annoying" grumbled daphne making nova hit her on her arm softly with a glare, daphne just rolled her eyes going back to the dorms to shower.

The slythrin boys snorted loving how unbothered daphne is, bellatrix smirked she liked this little Greengrass heiress.

" hello are you ok?" Softly said nova leaning on the stall next to the occupied one.

" she's very sweet" cooed Mia potter, now don't get her wrong she loves her son but she wishes she also have a daughter but couldn't because of her ulterus, Fleamont rubbed her back knowing what she was thinking he to wish he could have more children but they are glad they have there crazy son.