24.

Transfiguration class the next day
" could I have your attention, please? Right. Now today, we will be transforming animals into water goblets" professor McGonagall started.

" nooo..... poor birdie" Nova pouted sadly, looking at the small bird on her desk in front of her not wanting to do it. Nate who pushed pansy out of the way so he got the seat next to Nova, smiled. Endeared by her cute actions.

" you are so cute, how are you Sirius's Niece?" Remus mused, nova giggled at him watching her uncle throw a hissy fit.

"Wow Remus, wow" he sniffed, dramatically getting up from Remus and his friends, strutting over to his mother shocking her yet elating her. " mother, Remus is picking on me" he whined, cautiously leaning on her not knowing if Walburga will like it. Relaxing and relishing in the moment when she tightened her hold on her eldest son, caresses his silky locks.

" my poor boy" she softly said, everyone bar a few watching the sweet scene with soft eyes. Nova eyes watered knowing how much they both wanted to make up and regretted their mistake ( Walburga) in the future. Orion let a gentle smile that was for once not pointed at his beloved granddaughter, watching his wife and son with loving eyes. Remus smiled happily for his boy.

" like this, one, two, three Vera Verto" professor McGonagall taps the bird with her wand. A steam of magic emits from her wand, and the bird becomes a goblet. " now it's your turn. Who would like to go first?".

Nate who was slouching in his chair eyes on Nova like always felt his hand raise, he turned around to see pansy pulled his hand up as pay back for stealing her seat.

" you little—" he didn't get to finish before McGonagall says his name, surprised he wants to go first. " imma kill that little pugface" Nate sighed under his breathe. His wand against the hamster in front of him, tapping it three times" Vera Verto" he said strongly, the hamster gone and instead laid a perfectly gold water goblet with a rose ingraved in the middle. The hall awe at the perfect goblet, Nova claps quietly even though she felt bad for the poor hamster making Nate puff his chest out proudly.

" well done, Mr potter. Five points for slythrin" McGonagall proudly stated.

" that's my boy" Lily giggled happily, the slythrins lips tilted from the boy earning them house points.

" let's see if you can top that, Mr Weasley" Ron scoffed quietly knowing he can not, Nate smirked knowing he can't either. He silently taps his wand towards scabbers three times, " Vera Verto". His wand causes scabbers to turn into a furry goblet with his tail moving around while squeaking: Harry, Nate and some of the other students grin and laugh.

" that wand needs replacing, Mr Weasley" professor McGonagall tutted.

" silly boy, we would of worked something out" molly scolded Ron who rolled his eyes knowing she wouldn't. Too busy spending money on Percy, Ginny and herself.

Hermione raises her hand, "yes, Ms Granger?"

" professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the chamber of secrets" hermione told her, some students perked up up interested. McGonagall looks around seeing everyone looked somewhat interested.

" very well. Well, you all know, of course that hogwarts was founded over thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the age: Godric Gryffindor, Helga hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not".

" three guesses who, Ron sarcastically said to Harry.

" Salazar Slythrin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other worlds, pure bloods. Unable to sway the others, he decided to leave the school. Now, according to legend, slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle, known as the chamber of secrets. Well, shortly before departing, he sealed it, until that time when his own true heir returned to the school. The heir alone would be able to open the chamber, and unleash the horror within and by doing so, purge the school of all those who in slytherin view, were unworthy to study magic" Professor McGonagall stated.