17.

" ow! What the fuck! We are we here, we suppose to be at the party I was about to get laid" everyone turned to see two younger man there looking frustrated, one had a trail of lipstick kisses covering his neck.

" finally, god took your time" Nate huffed making the two boys head snap to him, " ah you fucker! Of course it's your fault where here" the shortest groaned.

" well he did tell you to be ready as you were coming to the future as well" nova spoke up smiling at the boys in amusement, the boys lit up when they saw her.

"Butterfly!" They both run to her making regulus and Orion tensed as they didn't know who they were so they didn't trust them.

" hi Marcus, hi Adrian" she hugs them as they returned it tightly, the shorter one who is known as Adrian turned to Marcus suddenly, " hey butterfly is my nickname for her!".

Marcus looked at him annoyed, " I was the one who called her that first you dumb tear".

Seeing that they were about to get into one of there many fights nova stepped in, " okay how about you introduce yourselves so we can start the second movie".

" sup I'm Adrian pucey, former slythrin also am Nova's honourly big brother" he winked making some girls blush, he was quite handsome both of them were. Some could see he was a womaniser as he had lipstick trails over his neck.

" I'm Marcus flint, former slythrin and Novas favourite honourly big brother" he smirked at Adrian who looked like he was going to strangle him.

" okay let's start" professor McGonagall announced, Nova was dragged by Adrian and Marcus making her sit in between them with there friend's next to them.

The screen pans to Nova black, she looks slightly different. Her hair was longer reaching to her lower back, she lost some of her baby fat much to her uncle Lucius dismay. She was growing up and you could tell how stunning she is going to be.

Nova was fidgeting with something in her hand, it was the philosopher stone. Nate gave it to her knowing she can give it to her grandfather who could contact Nichola flamel.

" you have it" a third year said in awe.

" that makes so much sense, Nate trusts Nova with anything so of cause he gave her the stone" Marlene summarised.

" smart boy and girl" mad eye moody complimented making everyone shocked, has he even ever given someone a compliment before?.

  A knock sounded out in Nova room making up look up to see her grandfather there with a wide smiled reserved for her. Nova beamed, " grand-pere!"

Orion chuckled when nova through her self into him, he hugged her tightly not having seen her in so long, " hi sweetheart".

" the cutest bond ever!" Adrian pouted.

" I got your letter, you wanted to see me urgently, what wrong darling are you okay?" He worriedly fretted.

" I'm okay, I-I was wondering if you can do we a favour" she said giving Orion her innocent puppy eyes making him huff in amusement.

" of course, what is it?" he curiously asked, his eyes widen seeing his grand daughter holding he hand out to him with the philosopher stone in it. " flamels missing stone" he breathed out.

" can you make a meeting with him and return it, dumbledore had it" she told him making him roll his eyes at the name of the old coot.

" of course he stolen it, do I even want to know how you go this?" He raised his eyebrow at her now holding the stone.