23.

Late that evening, Harry and a miserable Nate are doing their detention with Lockhart.

" suprise you didn't kill Lockhart there and than" daphne said to Nate who leaned back in his chair.

" oh trust me, was thinking about it" he replied calmly, like he's not talking about murder.

" boys, boys, boys. Can you possibly imagine a better way to serve detention than by helping me to answer my fan mail?" Lockhart asked.

" not really" Harry replied as Nate boredly said, " No".

" fame is a fickle friend, Harry and Nate. Celebrity is as celebrity does. Remember that" Lockhart stated as he picked up another one of his fan letters. As he does that, Harry and Nate hear an ominous inhuman voice.

" come... come... come to me..... come to me" the voice gravelly whispered.

" what the hell was that?!" James screeched as he and Sirius cling to each other. Remus rolled his eyes at his bestfriend and boyfriend, babies he thought.

" what the hell? Harry you weirdo, stop whispering in my ear!" Nate harshly whispered to his twin thinking it was him, who was confused.

" what?" Harry looks around him.

" so that's why is sounded like, creepy" Nova shivered.

" sorry?" Lockhart glanced up at Harry, " that voice, did you not hear it?" Harry said confused.

" wait, that wasn't you whispering in my ear like a creep?" Nate titled his head very confused, Harry furiously shook his head.

" only you two heard the voice or has the dye gone to twinks head?" Evan asked, young Lockhart squeaked offended yet got paid no attention.

" only Nate and I could hear it and don't ask up why, wait and you'll see" Harry stated.

" what are you talking about, Harry? I think you're getting a bit... uh drowsy. And great Scot! No wonder. Look at the time, we've been here nearly four hours. Spooky how the time flies when one's having fun" Lockhart chuckled.

" I literally wanted to kill myself ever since I step in the room" Nate blankly said but Lockhart ignored him and walked to his office as Harry and Nate walked out and in the corridor.

" I love Nate so much, Nate I love you" Marlene cackled, Nate merely gave her a thumbs up, " he's an icon" she wiped her tears.

" blood. I smell blood. Let me rip you.... Let me kill you. Kill... kill... kill!"

" okay what the fuck!" Dorca squealed in fright, some were in the same stand.

" can everyone relax, Merlin balls, your giving me a migraine" Barty huffed, rolling his eyes in exasperation.

Hermione, Nova and Ron appear out of nowhere, " Harry, Nate?"

" did you hear it?" Harry asked them feeling like he was going Crazy, Nate thought it was just his mind playing tricks on him.

" hear what, Harry?" Nova asked, concerned having not heard anything.

" that voice" harry snapped feeling frustrated that nobody other than him and Nate are hearing the disturbing voice.

" don't snap at her, Harry!" Nate sneered at him, protectively standing in front of Nova who looked at Harry sadly.

" he has my respect, not a better boy for here" Walburga said making the boys huff who still haven't came to turns with Nova with a boy, Suprisingly that didn't include Regulus who didn't mind it as much anymore since he Knows Nate is caring for her when he couldn't.