16.

Nova tiptoed her way through the slythrin common room and snucked out the door, she wanted to check up on Nate knowing her father wouldn't just let Nate off the hook. He was the slythrin king, he wouldn't just not at least roughed him up.

She honestly doesn't know where her boyfriend is but she just followed her instincts that led her to the room of requirements, and there he was her handsome  boyfriend, the room was the carbon copy of Nate's room. Black silk sheets, slythrin and band posters littered on the wall, the picture of her on their first date was printed in a big frame hanging on the wall, colours of it a contrasy to Nate's mostly black room with hints of emerald green.

" finally princess, been waiting for you" Nate told her, putting down his glass of scotch he was nursing in his hand.

He was so fucking happy to see her, alone. He has been aching to her her in his arms the whole day, his hands twitching in his lap during the movie as he was so tempted to just pull her into his embrace. But that wouldn't be good first impressions in front of his beloved girl family. Oh Nate think we are way pass that now.

Nova walked happily to him, she to had missed him even though they hall been in the same hall. Nate wasted in no time and pulled her in his arms, his veiny tan arms wrapped tightly around her small waist.

She smiled at him making his heart ache, she traced his face that was freshly healed. " dad didn't hurt you?" She asked him surprise.

Nate had no intention to tell her he actually beat the shit out of him, his ego was way too bruised and hurt from it. No way would he humiliate himself in front of this perfect girl and tell her he got his ass handed to him.

Warning smut scene
" I missed you so much sweet girl" Nate mumbles out, he couldn't help himself and let his lips trance around her throat, placing sweet little kisses there. Nova felt her heartbeat rising when Nate's kisses turned to sucking on the soft flesh, he was marking her skin and if her mind wasn't turning into mush she would of scold him as tomorrow she would have to try and hide them from her family.

Nate smirked seeing his creation, about five dark marks were spreader around the girl's delicate skin, big purple marks.

Nate felt her core getting hot, she needed him now. " nate I need you.. please nate" she whined desperately making nate smirk.

He lifted her up carrying her over to his bed, he wasted no time and got her out of her clothes. His breath hitched seeing Nova wearing a white lace lingerie set with ruffles on the end. She looked absolutely ethereal to him, an angel at his mercy.

He took his shirt off, giving Nova clear view of his toned muscle upper body. She sadly looked at the small scars littered over his tan skin, " hey none of that.." Nate warned, he hates seeing her sad especially because of him.

Nova pulled nate so he laid on his back with her on top of him, he raised his eyebrows at her confused but intrigued as nova isn't one to take charge, she leaned down, her soft plump lips making contact with Nate scars making him shiver.

She trailed kisses on all of them, Nate groaned watching her movements. God she was perfect, here she was kissing his scars instead of looking at them in disgust. She truly was an angel, kissing his pain away, curing him from his own evil self hating mind. She made her way up to his neck, Nate groaned when she gently bite his neck, sucking on the spot after.

" your so beautiful..." she whispered in his ear making Nate look at her adoringly.

Nova laid back down on the bed, she hated taking control in anything especially this, yet she knew she had to do that already knowing Nate was thinking badly of himself, Nate took off the rest of his clothes making Nova gulp at his size. Even though it's not there first time she will never get over how large he was.