20.

" we are meeting the others at flourish and blotts" Blaise told Nate as they walked down diagonally alley. Nate nodded as many stared at the boys who walked with so much confidence plus Dominance radiating off Nate made them duck their heads but couldn't help but stare at them as well.

" people love my good looks" Blaise smirked making his friends scoffed.

" don't let your ego get to big Blaise or it will burst through your chest" daphne commented making him look at her offended.

They could see flourish and blotts up ahead before hearing, " Nate!" Making him turn around with a blank face that turns into a soft smile seeing Nova running to him un pure blood like. She doesn't know why but she missed him so much, an empty feeling has been in her chest ever since they parted ways at the platform.

Nate caught her in his arms, holding her strongly " hi pretty girl" he whispered lovingly in her hair as she stayed gathered in his arms seemingly content " hi Nate".

" ugh they are adorable" Narcissa pouted before she turned to Lucius, " why can't you be poor like Nate? Take notes". Lucius scoffed at her as his ego felt battered and beaten.

" he's so whipped, even when they were kids" Marcus snorted to Adrian who lips tilted up.

Nate released her and took a look at her noticing she's grew a bit but still the shortest in the group, her cheeks were slowly loosing her baby fat and her eyes were brighter, part of him was hoping it was cause of him.

Nate in his dulu era

" I'm here too you know?" Blaise sarcastically said making Nova giggle as she smoothed out her white dress she was wearing with a knitted cardigan on top.

She smiled brightly at Blaise pulling him into a bear hug as he chuckled returning it, Nate huffed like a petulant child whose favourite toy is taken.

" Nova! You can't run off like that" The three turn around to see Daphne storming towards them as Nova slides over behind the boys.

" let me guess, your the mom of the group judging by the mother scolding look your giving Nova on the screen?" Bellatrix asked making Daphne nod with a tired sigh.

" yes, it's like being a mother to five children, Nate's the worst" daphne said making the slythrin laugh except Nate who glared at her.

" mother much?" Blaise quipped with a teasing smirk that dropped when Daphne icily glared at him showing how she's been dubbed as the slythrin ice queen.

" sorry, I saw Nate and Blaise ahead of us" Nova sheepishly said which Nate thought was adorable.

Daphne sighed, " let's go, Draco, Mr Malfoy are probably already in there and mostly like Theo and his pig of a father".

Nova linked her small arms with Blaise's right arm and Nate's left as daphne confidently walked in front of them. They walked into the chaotic shop, " why is it so busy?" Blaise asked confused as it's never this busy.