#2: Solangelo Part 2

Nico's POV

I knew Will could be dumb, but really? Wasn't it obvious what I wanted to do?
We were walking to our little house at the edges of New Rome. Annabeth designed it and Leo made it with his siblings. It was their weddingday present for us. We only saw it when it was on progress, so we haven't seen the inside.
I got the key out of my pocket and opened the door. Candles were lighting the hall up.
'Did you do this?' I asked over my shoulder.
'Probably Piper.' He answered. 'Maybe it's better if we put them out on our way. Who knows what can happen.'
I nodded and we followed the candles, putting them out one by one. At a point the candles became rose petals who ended before a door. We went in. It was a big bedroom with a kingsize bed. Rose petals surrounded the bed.
'Definitely Piper.' I mumbled.
Will closed the door behind us and embraced me from behind.
'I like it.' He whispered in my ear with a voice which sent shivers down my spine. My bulge grow in my pants. His hands slowly pulled off my jacket (I don't know how you call most of the things of a tuxedo so deal with it) while he softly kissed my neck. When I tilted my head giving him more room, he softly bit me and I now there would be a hickey there next morning. When my jacket was off he started with my tie and then the buttons of my shirt. When my top was completely bare I turned around and kissed him, pushing him against the wall. My hands were faster and in no time his chest was bare too.
'Jump.' He ordered when he pulled away and kissed me again. I jumped and holded his neck while my legs were crossed behind him. He carried me to the bed and gently placed me there. He crawled on top of me without breaking the kiss. He pulled away and started to suck my jaw and began his way down. His hands slowly pulled my pants down revealing my white boxers. My bulge was really big now. He pulled off my pants and his too. We both only wore our boxers now. I groaned a little when he came back up, without letting my length out. When he kissed my lips again, I grabbed him and turned us around. I was on top of him.
'Let me show you how you really do this.' I whispered. I slowly went down on him, sucking every part of him. I slowly pulled his boxers down and his very big length popped out. I softly caressed it with my front finger and Will shivered clutching the blanket.
'Fuck, Nico.' He moaned.
I slowly leaned down and placed my lips around his tip. He moaned loudly. I slowly went further down his length. Will was moaning very loud by now. He grabbed my hair and pushed me down. Tears welt up in my ears when I felt my mouth stretch out and I tried not to gag. He didn't let go so I was locked like this. I let out a sob when it really started to hurt. Will quickly let go. I pulled myself up and let his length out my mouth.
'I-I am sorry.' Will mumbled.
I shook my head. 'You don't have to be.' I said. I placed my lips back around his tip and went up and down. Will moaned loudly and I looked up at his face. His eyes were closed and he was breathing heavily while moaning. I felt his length grow into my mouth.
'Ng.. Nico, I think I.. Ng.. are going to cum.' He moaned. He tried to pull away but I was too strong. Then he moaned out my name and his liquid filled my mouth. He looked at me while I swallowed his liquid, enjoying his taste. I let go of his length and went back up on him. I kissed him passionately and he kissed back, not minding that he just released his liquid into this mouth. He suddenly turned us back around. He was on top of me now. He pulled my boxers down and my length popped out with a little moan of mine. He pulled off my boxers and threw them on the ground, on the pile of our clothes. He kissed me again.
'Stop teasing me.' I groaned when he pulled away. 'I want you inside me and fuck untill I break in two.'
'Never knew I would hear that from you with your sexy virgin ass.' He chuckled. He lined up with my ass. I moaned loudly when I felt his tip on my hole. He slowly went in and I moaned in pain and pleasure.
'Tell me when I can continue, babe.' He mumbled. I nodded when I got a little used to it. He went in further. I moaned again and clutched the blanket. Will went fully in and waited.
'For fucks sake, move!' I groaned. He started to move slowly in me.
'D-dammit, Will! M-move f-faster!' I moaned. He worked up his pace. The room was filled with our moans. He smashed his lips on mine and we kissed roughly.
He pulled away and grabbed my length, jacking it off. I moaned loudly. I holded him and my nails went into his back. Will leaned down and sucked my collarbone, making me moan even harder. He found my soft spot. My mind went dizzy and my lower stomach tickled.
'W-Will... Ah... I t-think I am, ng, g-gonna.' I moaned.
Will's pace became slobby and I knew he was going to cum too.
'M-me, ng too.' He moaned. He wanted to pull out but I pulled him back by crossing my legs behind him and his tip hit the very end in me. Moaning out his name, my liquid went all over his hand and my stomach.
Will still tried to pull out but once again I pulled him back in. He moaned really loud when he filled me with his liquid. He thrusted a few more times and pulled out. He collapsed next to me.
'I love you, Sunshine.' I mumbled.
'I love you, too, Death Boy.' He whispered. We cuddled and fell asleep.

Well that was... hot. How was my first smutty chapter? Loved it? Hated it? Want to do the same with someone else (why tf am I even asking that? Oh well...)? Tell me in the comments!!! >>>>>

QOTD: How often do you read smut?

AOTD: Sometimes to be frank (pun intended, it's almost always intended). It kinda disappoints me that there isn't much. BUT I WILL FIND YOU SMUTTY BOOKS!!! Oh wait, you're still there, aren't you? Oops...