#9: Solangelo

'Do I really have to stay?' Nico whined when he and Will entered the infirmary.
'Yes, you have to. Doctor's orders.' Will winked at Nico, making him blush slightly.
'But why? I'm fine.' Nico said.
'Because, if you don't rest, you will fade away into a puddle of shadows.' Will said. He opened a door to one of the rooms.
'This is where you will be staying the next three days.' He said gesturing to the room. It was a simple room with a bed, two chair and a small bedside table.
'Why don't you give this room to someone who needs it more? I only summoned one single skeleton!'
'It hasn't even been a month since the War, Nico! I told you to not use the Underworld-y stuff until two months has past. But what do you do? Summon a skeleton in three weeks.' Will sighed. 'I sometimes don't know what to do with you.'
'What would you like to do with me?' Nico said before he could stop himself. It sounded so flirtatious. Will smiled slyly, but not without blushing.
'Oh a few things. Nothing much.' He said nonchalant.
'Show me.' Nico blurted out. He could slap his face. Yes, he admitted. He likes Will. But did he like him back? Nico wasn't sure.
Will grinned and leaned to Nico. Nico's gaze went up and down between Will's eyes and lips. When Will was just an inch away, he ended up looking in Will's eyes. Nico felt like he could drown in those eyes. Suddenly, he couldn't take it anymore and closed the gap. Will was surprised at first, but kissed back after the shock was gone. He put his arms around Nico's waist while Nico put his in Will neck. Their lips moved in sync.
Someone squealed at the doorway. Nico and Will quickly pulled away. They were looking at a grinning Jason and a smiling Piper.
'I told you. He likes him too.' Piper giggled.
Nico let go of Will and stood closer to Jason and Piper.
'If you ever tell someone about this...' Nico growled.
'I wouldn't dare.' Jason said smirking.
'Good.' Nico said relaxing. 'Now go.'
Jason giggled again and he and Piper walked away. Nico closed the door of the room and sighed.
'They're probably gonna tell the others.' He said.
'Why would you mind?' Will asked, creeping an arm behind Nico's back.
'I'm already the weird Hades kid. I don't need to be the gay weird Hades kid.' Nico said.
'Neeks, everyone is weird on their own way what makes them normal. You aren't weird at all.' Will said. He leaned forward and kissed Nico's cheek.
'You think so?' Nico asked looking up to Will through his eyelashes.
Will softly kissed Nico's lips. 'I know so.' He said when he pulled away.
'I love you.' Nico whispered quietly in the hope Will didn't hear. But Will did.
'I love you, too.' Will smiled. He pulled Nico closer and kissed him gently.

Request from and dedicated to @isabelle_lightwood29. Liked it? I hope so! Bye!