#8: Octachel

Asume Octavian didn't died at all, okay? Okay.

The Oracle finally left Rachel at the age of 27. It went to a 16 years old boy named Gerard, son of Apollo. Rachel could be free again and do whatever she wants. She decided to go to college at New Rome. The year was almost done when someone bumped into her, causing her to let her books fall.
'Look where you're going.' She hissed without looking at the person. She started picking up her books when an other hand helped her. When all books were picked up they stood up and he handed her her books. Then she looked at his face.
'I'm sorry.' Octavian mumbled.
'You better be.' Rachel smirked. She walked past him.
'Wait!' Octavian said. Rachel stopped and turned to him. She looked up at his blue orbs.
'Do you want to go out with me?' Octavian asked a little nervous. Rachel could tell that this wasn't a joke. She smiled at him. He looks cute when he's nervous, she thought.
'Pick me up at 6 this Friday.' She finally said and walked away. Octavian stood there staring at her. Suddenly her words sank in and he grinned like madman. He was going to have date this Friday with the girl he had a crush on for a long time.

Finally another one! Short but nice. I didn't have a good idea for this at first, but this seems nice to me. Cliché are the best sometimes. Bye!