#7: Percabeth

Percy was nervous. He was finally going to pop the question to Annabeth and he was nervous. He knew she loves him, but he was still doubting about everything. Athena could just come by and kill him or something. Yes, he know he was overreacting, but wouldn't you do the same thing?
He planned the whole day already. All he did was hoping that nothing went wrong.
They met at 4 PM in a park. They walked around holding hands. Annabeth asked a few times if Percy was fine since he acted a little strange. Percy responded with "I'm fine, nothing to worry about" every time.
After half an hour walking in the park, they got in Percy's sea blue jeep and went to an amusement park. They went into roller coasters, haunted houses, bumper cars and even into the "Tunnel of Love". It was 6.30 when Percy brought them to a small, cozy restaurant. Percy had reserved the best tabke with a view over the sea. Percy became more and more nervous with the minute. And finally, while they were waiting for their deserts, he did it.

Percy took both of Annabeth's hands into his and looked inti her grey eyes.
'Thank you so much for the great day, Percy. I loved it.' She said smiling.
'I knew you were going to enjoy it. But I have something important to do.' Percy said nervous. The small box burned in his pocked.
'Annabeth Chase.' He began. 'We know each other for so many years now. We have been in so many fights, have won two wars, went through Tartarus together. With you, I would do it all again, not if it isn't necessary of course, who would want to go to Tartarus again?' Annabeth giggled a little. 'But I wanted to say: thank you. Thank you for being there with me. If you weren't there, Annabeth, I would have been dead. You was with me in almost alk my fights and with you I know I will always win. We went on so many adventures together.' Percy got up. Annabeth first looked confused but then looked shocked when he kneeled down on one knee and opened the box. A golden ring with one big sea green gem and smaller diamonds shined in the light of the lights above them. Annabeth's eyes were filled with tears.
'Annabeth Chase. Do want to go on one more adventure with me, but as my wife?' Percy asked.
She nodded. 'Yes! Yes! A billion times yes!' She yelled. Percy pulled the ring out of the box and carefully pulled it onto her finger. He got up and she jumped into him, crashing her lips onto his. Everybody in the restaurant started to clap. Some people even whistled. After what like too short too them, Percy and Annabeth pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

A man and a woman looked at the couple who were going to get married. They weren't just a man and a woman, they were Poseidon and Athena.
'He did well.' Athena said.
'He did.' Poseidon said smiling.
'Also feeling the urge to walk to then and surprise them?' The goddess asked.
'Of course I do.' The king of the sea answered. They both got up and walked to Percy and Annabeth. They saw them when they were close.
'Mom?' Annabrth asked.
'Dad?' Percy asked shocked at the same time.
'Hello children.' They said together. 'And congratulations.'
'You aren't going to anything now, are you?' Percy asked Athena suspicious.
'No, I just wanted to see the moment from close and Poseidon too so we came here. We have been watching you the whole afternoon.' She answered.
'You stalked us?' Annabeth exclaimed.
'Maybe.' Poseidon answered. 'But we both didn't want to miss this moment.'
'However, we need to go now. I don't need Zeus shouting at me.' Athena said.
'Well, I think you should come to the wedding. Of course, we haven't planned anything, but as our parents, you should come.' Percy said.
'We will see, Perseus. We will see.' The god said and then they disappeared.

Short but soooooo cute! Anyone who agrees?

I really enjoyed writing this, hope you did while reading! Bye guys!