Hexes Spells and a Pansy

One.

{[-Time has flown by, Draco and Hermione have been sneaking into the secret room for about 2-3 months.

Pansy finds out:
Bellatrix and Pansy work together against Draco and Hermione-]}

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Pansy put a hex on Hermione, putting her into being the complete opposite of herself. Instead of being a good friendly bookworm, she becomes a sex-crazed smooth looking figure who likes to show 'things' and places that the real Hermione would rather like to protect.

To get her out of it, Draco has to create a kind of potion with forbidden ingredients and instructions. He then must force her opposite-like-self to drink it whole. Preferably with a alcoholic shot or beer or wine.

It takes a while for the potion to process, of course. Hermione#2 slowly transforms back to her regular self, bit by bit.

Once Hermione is herself again, Draco promises to protect her from any other dangers.

Draco stands face-to-face with the real Hermione, "The only way I know with wanting to keep that promise is to marry you, but I'd probably have to ask your father myself, but I-"

"Don't even bother Draco. They won't remember me."

"Why'd you say that?"

"With this wand," holding up her wand from her pouch saying, "you just say one word and it'll be like they never met you, or made you."

"You did that to protect them, didn't you?"

Hermione nods in agreement, trying to smile but she just looks down holding back the tears in her eyes.

Draco had no idea how else to calm her, so he tried speaking his mind.

As sweetly as he ever could, "How about if you came to speak with my father, you know? Make amends with him..or something like that."