chapter three

Well anyways fast forward cause this is too boring. On the day of my moving day, which was Sunday. I met up with my friends again at my house. I was sad to go and I hugged them individually and also officially broke up with Sally cause I know for sure that long-distance relationships normally wouldn't work out for most people. Everyone was crying and even Scourge, the apparently 'tough guy'. I waved my final FINAL goodbye as I shed a tear and my parents drove away. I sat there thinking about all the good and bad memories I've made here. God I already miss beloved my friends.

The ride to our new house was going to be at least 16 hours long, so I decided to just fall asleep. When I woke up we were already 9 hours into the ride. I woke up because my phone started buzzing a lot and when I checked it, it was my friends! I energised myself to text them back. Wow it feels like it has been forever since I saw them. By the way, breaking up with Sally was not pleasant. I keep thinking shes still my girlfriend and we continued texting like that. I don't know whether I'll ever fall out of love with Sally but maybe one day I will.

"Son, how do you think your new life would be?" asked Father to break the silence (I think?).

"Oh.. well I'm not sure but I hope it'll be as good as this one." My voice trailed off, thinking of the fact I used to get bullied almost every day until Gray stood up for me and became my best friend.

"Thats great honey." My mom added.

I continued using my phone for the next 2 hours video calling and playing games with my friend group until I couldn't anymore because my phone died and I put it to charge at the car's charging point. Soon, I felt tired so I slept again for another 2 hours. I woke up to my mom waking me up cause we stopped at the gas station to go toilet and get some snacks and now that I think about it, boy am I hungry! I got off to go to the toilet first because I was quite urgent. We were already 13 hours into the road trip and yes we did take a few mini breaks but I just didn't mention it.

Anyways, after the toilet business. I went with Mom to choose our snacks while Dad pumped fuel into the car. I picked out some of my favourite snacks which were sour cream and onion chips, gummy worms, push pops and monster drinks. While my mother got vegetable chips and water for herself and Dad. Yep, they are quite healthy unlike me haha.

"Alright! Three more hours to go! And home sweet home." My dad announced.

My smile faded at the thought of calling this new place "home", it just doesn't sit right with me. My home was that lovely neighbourhood, but I don't know, maybe I'd like this new home? Soon enough, my phone charged finish and I started texting them again, my mood brightened up due to them and I was smiling again, I totally forgot about my previous thought so that was good.

Time really flew by fast because we reached my new home when it only felt like 30 minutes. I looked at our new house and oh my god! It was huge! Well not really but it was much bigger than my other home. We took the boxes from our car into the house one by one and soon we were done! My new house looked beautiful and the neighbourhood looks as safe as my old one. Maybe it wasn't so bad! I quickly snapped a picture of my new home and sent it to my friends to show them my new house. And when my parents introduced me to my new room, it was much bigger than my old room!

I think I forgot to mention but another reason why we had to move is that Mom and Dad found a new job that had good payment. And yea I could see that! My new bed was really comfy and it felt the same as my old room's atmosphere. I even had my own TV to play my games on! Maybe I can even get more games hooray! My room was really spacious as I didn't have much stuff in my old room so I couldn't really fill up the whole room but I think it would, in a matter of time. But since it was Sunday, that means school would start in a week's time. I know how fast this week would fly by and I'd have go face a new school environment, I'm not really that excited nor hopeful about it though.

As I got comfortable in my new room and played a few games on my new TV together with Gray, I started loving it already. The placement of my home was not too bad too! There is a park nearby and a mall also, which I don't know the restaurants rented inside but I hope theres at least one that I like. After playing a few rounds, it was nearing 9pm so I decided to take a quick bite of toast and walk to the park with my ipod and earphones, yes I do like to listen to music too like I mean who doesn't?

As I was walking in the park itself, I saw this black hedgehog I suppose? And damn he looked quite hot. I MEAN, well, good looking? I'm not gay so.. He had red stripes too and it looked pretty cool. But he looked up from his phone and caught me staring. I quickly looked away but it was too late, he already saw me. He did look quite scary and maybe would beat me up anytime soon but instead he just smirked! God why did he look so sexy.. WELL I MEAN is it okay to call him that even when I'm straight? But anyways he just looked back down to his phone so I sat on a bench, closed my eyes and listened to my music.