bonus

A few years later when everyone were adults. Some were married, some had kids.

Sonic's POV
"Hey babe! Amy is having a gender reveal party later in the afternoon. Make sure to get ready on time."

"Of course honey." Shadow replied as he kissed my forehead with a smile.

At that moment we were both 25, Amy and Sticks was 24, Tails was 18, Knux was 26, Rogue was 28, Silver was also 25 and Blaze was also 24.

Amy met her husband, Scourge, during college. Yes, he ended up moving here too and eventually fell in love with Amy when they sat together during class one day. It was nice to have an old friend back.

Tails met his girlfriend, Cosmo, at a cafe one day. It was pretty amazing but Cosmo went up to Tails and asked for his number while we was sitting down, drinking coffee and doing work. They were friends for some time but Tails developed feelings for Cosmo so they started dating a few months ago.

Silver and Blaze's relationship lasted till now and they actually married quite early. When Silver was 21 and Blaze was 20. Plus, they were planning to have a kid soon.

Knuckles eventually fell for Rouge after she flirted with him for quite some time. They haven't married yet but they were planning to, maybe next year.

Sticks stayed alone, she thought that friends were more important than "stupid romantic relationships". But I knew that someday she'd meet her soulmate and eventually date them haha.

Now, me and Shadow. We've been together ever since we were 16 and of course we had our ups and downs. Broke up a few times and got back together. It was a roller coaster ride but now I love him more than ever. He made me realise what real love was and I'd never pick anyone over him.

I was still in contact with Gray and he ended up dating Sally, which I was completely okay with. I mean I already have the best boyfriend in the world and besides, I always thought Sally and Gray were a better couple than Sally and I.

Apparently Midnight and Roxanne also dated. They dated not too long after I left and it was kind of unexpected but as long as they were happy.

That afternoon, Shadow and I went to Amy's gender reveal party and turns out it was a boy! Seeing Scourge again was amazing. I hugged him and talked to him a few times and I saw Shadow glaring at me, jealous-looking.

I laughed and walked over to him. Pecked his lips with mine and said "I love you okay?" He blushed a little and looked away.

We stayed by each others side the whole party and greeted those Amy invited together. Meeting these old friends was amazing. I missed them so much.

After the party, Shadow and I went home and continued our day. Full of kisses and love. We got married a year later and lived happily ever after!