chapter thirteen

When Jisung walked out of the bathroom all freshened up, everyone were already in their beds. Changbin and Felix were cuddled up and giggling about something and Minho was just scrolling on his phone.

The elder was shirtless under the sheets, his exposed toned big chest was making Han struggle to keep his eyes off of the male's body.

He felt weird about checking out anybody, but he just couldn't get his gaze off of his broad shoulders for some off reason. It just was so alluring and intense.

"Han, you okay? You kinda froze." Felix remarked, pulling him out of the trance.

"Uh, yeah. Yeah." He shook his head and went over to his side of the bed and quickly got under the sheets, keeping a comfortable gap between the two bodies.

He laid his head on the pillow and sighed in content.

"I'm bored, let's have a late night talk." The Aussie suggested, trying to keep himself entertained.

"Okay, what's up?" Han asked.

"Let's just ask each other questions and be vulnerable for a second."

"I hate being vulnerable." Minho scoffed.

"Okay, maybe not vulnerable, but like real, you know?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, Lixie, is it true that you got caught by their coach doing unholy things?" Jisung asked, slightly grinning.

"What! How did you know that? Who told you?" Felix was flabbergasted. "Minho? You piece of shit!"

"It just came up in a conversation!" The older defended himself.

"Now I'm really interested what type of conversations y'all have." Changbin laughed.

"It's not like that!" Han's deep laugh echoed through the hotel room.

"Okay, whatever. It is true. We got caught and it was fucking embarrassing."

"It wasn't that embarrassing." Changbin said.

"Yeah, maybe because you're not the one taking it in the ass. And didn't you get benched for half of the game, because of it the next day?" Felix bitterly spat out.

"I did." He dryly chuckled. "Was worth it, though."

"Okay, enough of us. Jisung, are you a virgin?"

Han froze, the question taking him by surprise. Everyone's gaze was now on him, including Minho's—he was interested too. He needed to know.

"I am not." He shortly answered, not feeling like getting into details.

"Really?! You lost your v-card and didn't tell me? Your bestfriend?" Felix took personal offence to it. "Who was it with? Do I know him?"

"Probably not, 'cause I don't really remember him myself."

"Oh, a one-night stand?"

"You could say that." Jisung nervously played with his fingers under the sheets, trying to calm himself down.

"Tell me about it." Felix urged, having enough of the short answers.

"I don't think you wanna know."

"Why?" Minho asked.

"It wasn't really consensual." Jisung said and followed it by shaking his head, "It wasn't consensual at all, actually. It just happened."

And on those exact words everyone's expression instantly drop, now everyone knew. Felix was for a loss of words.