Chapter 2: The box

Tweek knew the school did a lot of stupid things. A lot, but Tweek never thought Craig would do one. You see, recently everyone was doing something called "private boxes."

It's where you put a box on your head if you don't want to be disturbed, and Craig was using one. A week. A week so far of Craig hiding in the box. A week of Tweek being alone and sad. A week of Tweek not seeing or hearing or talking, or doing anything with Craig, and it was horrible, torturous even. He hated it. Despised it.

"Craig?" Tweek asked, trying to get his attention.

Nothing.

"Craig, can you hear me?" he asked again.

Nothing.

"Craig, please. Answer me! Are you okay!?" Tweek begged.

Still nothing, absolutely nothing.

"Craig...." Tweek tried to lift the box a little; maybe that would get Craig's attention.

Well, it did, kinda....

"Stop!" Craig yelled, pushing Tweek off of him and onto the floor.

"Ow! C-Craig! That hurt...." and in fact it did hurt, a lot. Tweek frowns, even tears up a little, and gives up. He got up, hurt, and walked away, upset.

Craig didn't look up from the box or his phone. Just stood there. That's all. Stood there. Doing the same thing he did every day since he first put on the box.

He didn't talk or walk with Tweek anymore, probably didn't even realize Tweek left his side. So no wonder that when something happened. Something not too good. Something quite unfortunate actually.... He didn't even know.

The bell rang, and Craig headed out back home. Not even thinking of Tweek.

Now you are probably wondering, what was happening? Well, you see, unlike Craig, Tweek knew what was happening.

He was being followed, stalked even.

'Is he following me!? No! No! I'm just being paranoid! I'm fine!' Tweek thinks as he turns the corner.

'He turned as well! He turned as well!! Crap!' Tweek turns again, just to confirm, the guy turns too.

'Ok! Ok!! I-I NEED TO RUN!!' Tweek thinks, starting to run for the hills, and to horror, the person following him runs as well.

Tweek runs as fast as they can go as they scream, "Help!! Help!! Someone!!"

Tweek turns into an alleyway, hoping to lose the person somehow; he had used the alley before, and it was actually a shortcut, surely it's the safest place, right?

The person gains on him, as Tweek keeps screaming, "Help!! Please!!"

Tweek runs faster, "Hel-" Tweek was cut off when he trips on a rock.

He falls to the ground, hitting his chin hard on the concrete floor. Tweek tries to get up, but the person grabs his leg. Tweek screams louder, "Help!! Help me, please!! Craig!"

The person covers Tweek's mouth, and the last thing Tweek could muster through his attacker's hand was, "Craig....Please....help me...."

Now, luckily soon after the attack, someone found poor Tweek in that alley, looking horrible.

And it didn't take long after that for Tweek to be taken to the hospital and given care.

However, meanwhile, Craig was walking home, alone, still in the box and with phone in hand.

Well, at least until someone runs over to him and rips the box off, "Hey, what the-" he gets slapped in the face.

He holds his face as he looks at his slapper; it was Clyde, "Ow-Clyde?"

"Where were you!?" Clyde asks, clearly looking pissed off.

"What?" Craig asks, confused.

"Where were you!? Why have you not been paying any attention to Tweek or...really anything!?" Clyde asks again.

"Why does it matter?" Craig asks, kinda pissed off too.

Clyde looks shocked, "Oh my god....you really don't know."

"Don't know what?" Craig asks, confused.

Clyde grabs Craig's hand, "Come on! We need to go! Now!" he yells.

"What!? Why!? Where!?" Craig asks, confused now.

"You'll see! Hurry!!" Clyde yells as he pulls Craig along.

-What ya'll think? I tried....TwT

-Word count: 663