Chapter 12: Straches

"Craig? Hon... it's morning... wake up," Tweek whispers.

Craig opens his eyes to see Tweek, "Am I in heaven?"

Tweek laughs, "What?"

Craig cups Tweek's cheeks, "You look like an angel, hon...."

"O-Oh! Oh shut up.~" Tweek playfully hits Craig's shoulder, "....Thank you..." Tweek blushes, "You um....want breakfast?"

Craig nods, "That sounds nice, hon."

Tweek smiles and gets in his wheelchair, "Then can we do the stretches?"

"Of course. We can." Tweek smiles and rolls over to the kitchen.

"What do you want to eat?" Tweek asks.

Craig smiles, "You."

Tweek freezes, "Craig!" He covers his face, "Oh god....Craig."

Craig chuckles, "Sorry sorry, Um....cereal." Tweek makes cereal for both of them. Tweek then rolls back over to Craig and gives him his bowl, "Thanks, hon."

Tweek smiles and digs into his cereal. It was Lucky Charms, Tweek's favorite. He loved this stuff, though he couldn't have it often. However, after the accident, his parents thought he deserved it. Tweek grabs his coffee and chugs it down, making his twitching start back up again. Craig sighs and finishes up with his cereal, "Ready for your stretches?"

Tweek nods, "Ready!!"

Craig smiles and rolls Tweek out into the living room where they find a note on the table, it said:

Dear Tweek and Craig,

We are at the coffee shop. Craig make yourself at home, and you boys better not get into trouble, but we trust you. We will be home at the usual time. Love you Tweek.

Tweek smiles and crawls on the couch, "I'm ready!"

Craig smiles and nods, "Ok so...." Craig pulls out a paper, "Doctor said that we need to stretch the legs....this way." He grabs Tweek's leg and bends.

"Ow!"

"Sorry!" he stops, "I'll be gentle...." he then starts to bend his leg again but more gently and slower, "Is this ok?"

Tweek nods, "Good." He keeps going, making sure Tweek wasn't in too much pain and stopping if he can't take it anymore.

After an hour of stretches and switching between legs multiple times, they both finally decided that would be enough for today. Tweek lays down on the couch, and Craig sits next to him, "Hey hon?"

"Yeah?"

"Thank you...."

Craig gets confused, "For what?"

"Helping me. You are so caring....the best boyfriend I could ask for!" Tweek says.

Craig smiles, "Geez Tweek hehe~" He lays down next to Tweek and wraps his arms around him, "I love you Tweek."

"I love you too....Craig."

~*~

There is a dark room with pictures of people scattered all over it. A guy stands in front of it and licks his disgusting lips, "Next one is a real beauty...." he grabs a jar full of blonde hair, "And nice, soft, beautiful, blond hair." He smiles creepily as he looks over a picture of Pip. He laughs disgustingly; he sounds like a chain smoker.

He then grabs a toolbox and heads out. Closing the door behind him, little did he know someone was hiding behind the door, waiting for him to leave.

They sneak out from behind it and head for the pictures, "Sick son of a.... what is this?" They pick up a picture of Tweek, Butters, and Pip, "Disgusting....I need to catch him."

-What y'all think?

-Word Count: 549