Chapter 7: A fight

Warning: There is going to be a little bit of violence and the topic of trauma. Just a fair warning so please don't get mad that I did not warn you.

Craig was at school, thinking, staring at anyone at school that could have been the one that hurt his Tweek. He felt his blood boil as he thought of each person that could have done it.

Tweek was still in the hospital since he was not fit to go back to school yet. Since he woke up, it had been a couple of weeks, and Tweek had shown a lot of trauma that had formed. He was afraid to be with anyone else other than Craig, even the nurse and doctors couldn't be in the same room as him without Tweek shaking and at some points crying. Granted, he only really cried when the doctors and nurses were being weird, even to Craig's standards.

Craig tried to get him help from a therapist but quickly learned that it would probably be best if he was left alone. Not completely alone because he also learned that he would get scared if he was alone with just his thoughts, so Craig would stay with him any moment he could.

But right now, he couldn't because of school, and Craig was miserable waiting for the end of the day. He just wanted it to be over so he could go see his Tweek again. He had bought a teddy bear before school and was planning on giving it to him when he got back to the hospital.

He heads to class and sits at his desk when he felt something hit his head. He looked down to see a crumpled-up piece of paper. He grabbed and opened it; it read, 'Hey Craig. Did Tweak wake up yet?' It was signed by Clyde.

He wrote back and tossed it back at Clyde.

Clyde tossed it back, 'I heard someone talking bad about him in the halls. I don't really know the kid but I think his name was Dalton or something. Brunette, blue-eyed, white-skinned kid. They were in the school paper for breaking into the school cafeteria and eating all the cake.' Craig could feel his blood boil.

He crumpled up the paper and gave Clyde a thumbs up, but Clyde must have noticed something was up because he looked concerned. However, he couldn't ask what was up because that's when the teacher came in, and class started. Craig just sat there, absolutely peeved but he tried to wait till class was over to take out his anger.

-Time skip.-

After class, Craig was stomping through the halls. Clyde ran up to him and put a hand on his shoulder, "Hey. Bro. Are you good? You seemed....angry." Craig was silent as he scanned the people in the halls until....he sees him, the bitch that was talking bad about Tweek. Craig goes up to him, "Craig? C-Calm down." But Craig didn't listen.

"Hey!! Are you Dalton!?" he yelled. The boy turned over, "Yeah? Who asks?" Craig went over, and before the other boy could get a word out, he grabs him and punches him in the face, "Agh!! What the hell man!!??" The other boy kicks him, but Craig shakes it off and throws him to the ground, making a terrible cracking sound.

He then gets on top of him and punches him again and again and again and again, over and over again, in the face and chest, until the other kid was bleeding uncontrollably from his nose and other parts of his body. The blood from the kid got on Craig's clothes and face, but he did not stop.

People started to form a circle around them and start chanting. Craig throws him onto a locker and continues to beat the guy's face. The guy was bleeding and crying, trying to pry Craig off but failing miserably, "Stop!! Stop!! Please!!"

Craig throws him to the ground before yelling, "Where were you on April 25!?"

"What?"

"April 25!! Where were you!?"

"I-I was at home!! I was at school and then home! You can ask my friend!" he points to a blond kid in a blue jacket, "I-I was on a call with him the whole time!!"

Craig is silent, "Ok." Craig turns away from him before turning back around and saying, "You better keep my boyfriend's name out of your disgusting mouth!!"

The boy nods and crawls away to a wall and tries to pull himself up but ends up falling, "Agh!! I think you broke my leg!!" Craig is silent as he sees from the corner of his eyes teachers running over. One picks up the kid and takes him to the nurse while the others go over to Craig but he didn't hear a thing they were saying he was too busy thinking of Tweek.

**Time skip.**

"So, do you know why you are there?" PC principal asks.

Craig was in the principal's office, still covered in the other kid's blood from the fight, "Cause I beat up another kid?"

"Exactly. Now I want you to tell me exactly why you would do that."

Craig is silent, "They were talking bad about Tweek. After he got sent to the hospital, after he was probably traumatized. They thought it would be ok to talk bad about him. It got me mad. It got me so mad!!"

PC principal sighs, "Look, we are all a little on edge about the attack-."

"Like you would know! You have never had your boyfriend get attacked, go into a coma, and then wake up scared!! He's too afraid to be in a room alone, that has security, for two seconds! He had a nightmare last night about the damn person!! And only for people to talk bad about him!!" Craig slams his hands on the desk, PC principal sighs and takes off his glasses to rub his forehead.

"Look, maybe, you and Tweek should consider joining a support group that formed. He grabs a piece of paper from a side of his desk and slides it over to Craig, "You and Tweek aren't the only ones that got attacked by this person. It has been happening left and right since people started putting on these boxes. Tweek is lucky, most of the victims either don't have friends or their friends are still in those stupid boxes."

Craig takes the paper, "Thanks, but...if he's scared of the nurses and doctors at the hospital that are supposed to be the most trustworthy people in South Park other than like....Butters or something....then I highly doubt that this will help." Craig sighs, "I tried to get him a therapist, but he didn't even last a day before he came out screaming and crying into my arms."

PC principal shakes his head, "Just try it...." PC principal takes out a note and writes something down, "I will have to temporarily suspend you." He gives Craig the note, "I am giving you the smallest amount of time I can. Three days! Ok? Give the note to your parents."

Craig sighs, "Whatever."

"You're a troublemaker, Craig. You have been in trouble for a lot of reasons, but this one, this one is really serious. I don't want to get you in any more trouble than just a suspension. Keep, your anger, together, Craig."

Craig just rolls his eyes and hops out of the chair, grabbing his stuff, including Tweek's gift. Giving PC principal the middle finger before heading out to the pickup zone to go home early and get a pair of clean, non-bloody clothes.

-What y'all think?

-Word Count: 1291