14. the bond

(this part contains smut, this means this part is not necessary for the people who do not like it. You can swipe to the left to continue the story without smut!
Love yall!!)

We opened our eyes together and took a deep stare into eachothers eyes. "You are so so beautiful, eywa has blessed me!.." neteyam said while stroking his hand on my cheek.

"Shut up and kiss me already idiot." I said with a laugh, and apperantly he took that to his heart and did indeed kiss me deep.
His kisses were so passionate, i have never experienced this before. But wow, this felt amazing.
He pulled me down so that i was laying underneath him, as his kissed traveled thru my neck, shoulders, breast, belly, and face he appreciated every single bit of me and my body.
And slowly he made his way down to my clothed area, "if you want me to stop, please tell me. Am i allowed to take this off?" He asked as a gentleman.
This was just another reason why this man was so special to me, i nodded with a slight smile. I did not know of any kind what would happen next, i mean. I did have been expirimenting on my body last year when i had my alone time, and it did made me feel good.. i still had the feeling it was kind of weird. The thing i didn't know is that neteyam expirimented on his body to pretenting it was me.
I held his head with my hands, but as he got closer and closer to my clothed area my hands moved to his braids he had just rebraided for the festival.

His hands moved to the back unknotting my bottom clothes, his eyes were getting bigger and bigger by the second he undressed me. He rested my legs on his big shoulders, as he took one last look at my second lips he devoured in it.
My mouth gasped for air, this feeling... My hands grabbed tight in his braids as i almost screamed out of pleasure. He hit just the right spots for me.
"Ne-net-neteyam-yam.." i moaned out his name, he moaned and groaned it all out as he was eating me inside out.
He ate me like his favorite meal he hasn't ate in years, but maybe he did indeed find a new favorite meal.
His tounge made circles around my sensitive clit, this only made me moan louder and grab his braids even tighter.
"Mhh man you.. taste so.. good.." he said while my fluids covered his lips. It felt like i was making a ocean down there and not for once in my eyes, suddenly i felt this knot building up low in my stomach. "Nete-neteyam, i am c-close!!" I said to him. I started to sweat everywhere and my heart was absolutely racing, i knew i was getting closer and closer by the second.

"Oh really?" He asked and continued making circles with his thumb, i nodded while i closed my eyes bracing for impact. But just right before i would came.... He suddenly stopped his motions. He had a teasing smirk on his face, he knew damn well what he was doing. "Teyam..please.." i whispered with looking at him with my eyes almost fulled with tears from pleasure. At this point my clit was so sensitive to any motion and it was basically seeking for the tinyiest movements, neteyam checked my body out one last time before heading between my thighs again, making me forget every problem in the world.
As he gently kissed my clit, i threw my head and eyes back. Eywa, this experience is one in a lifetime, and he sure made me have it a good one.
Suddenly 1 finger entered, i gasped for air that was basically boiling around us.
It wasn't long until he entered his second finger in, making him have more strength for creating pleasure.
His 2 fingers hit my g-spot, i've never really accieved this amount of pleasure in my entire life. The knot became tighter and tighter, and neteyam exactly knew i was very close to release. He made his motions faster and harder the very last moment before i almost cried out by my release, i looked down at him groaning and slightly moaning. Never really realized only by now that he was this fucking hot.

As i slowly got my breath back he kissed my up just like he kissed my down, as his clothed area came closer and closer to me, it became intenser and intenser by the second.
"I love your top but.... i love you more, may i take it off?" He asked me looking deeply into my eyes, i rolled my eyes and smiled a bit. "Only because you are.!" I answered.
His hands traveled from my thighs to my upper body, his hands were as very big and suprisingly warm.
Our eyes were only on his hands, and soon enough, my top was gone.
Now there i was, completely naked, sweating and the last tears falling down my cheeks.
Neteyam's breathing became shaky as he took a good look at my body, "holy fuck.." he whispered to himself.
"What is wrong?" I asked him after he was only looking at my body for about 15 seconds.
"That i am not inside you yet." He answered and made deep eye contact, but still with that smirk on his face.
I giggled and looked at his yet still clothed area, even thru the thick layer of fabric his throbbing dick still was visible.
He standed on his knees above me and his hands went behind his back, unknotting the knot from his bottom clothes that kept his parts hidden.
The second that piece of clothes fell on the ground i was memberized, his dick was so hard from all the work he had done today, especially tonight.
And sat up straight to take a better look at it, i mean... I've never really seen any male parts ever!
The man that was standing in front of me was my first everything, first hug, first kiss, first love, first mate, first everything.