16. our secret

It was the morging after the hunt festival, luckly the fire was easy to have under control. But sadly one family lost their house, the people now were just asking everyone where they were at the moment it happend. But honestly, i already know who it probably was.

Auonung, tsireya, lo'ak, kiri, neteyam and me we were sitting in the same circle as before. Now it was just a little more akward because we ALL probably knew who did it.

"Do you know which family it was?" Kiri asked, "that one family from that annoying 10-year old girl.. you know, with the light brown straight hair?" Auonung answered. "No i... Don't know..?" Lo'ak and kiri said at the same time, "well.. i do..!" Auonung said with a nervous tone in his voice.
"How do you know so much about that?" Neteyam questioned him, "bro..i don't know.. pff.. probably was rotxo or someone... Else??" Auonung answered.

"No.. because rotxo was searching.. for us? We were in the root forest!" Neteyam said while pointing at himself and me, but he quickly regretted what he said. Now everyone was questioning us for what we were doing alone.

"What.....?" Auonung said while looking deep into my eyes, "i was teaching him festival? Not look me like that." I replied to auonung staring contest. "Better be." He whispered to himself, "hey guysz let's not make a argument rn.. but auoung.. where were you?" Kiri quickly asked him.

"I was... I was.. i was um, with my friends partying!" Auonung stuttered.
"We know it was you, just admit it." Lo'ak said to him with a deep stare and serious voice..

The silence after lo'ak said that was so loud, "y/n cmon on, mother still want to make your dream hunt top cloth." Auonung said and stood up grabbing my arm, i was kinda in shock, but honestly, i was to tired to have a discussion right now so i let him be him.
"Hurry up." He whispered to me, "shut up." I whispered back to him.

As we arrived to our home tent we indeed saw our mother already waiting for me to measure my body for the top piece cloth, "hello mother.." i said and stood right before her. "Hello hello, what took so long?" She quickly asked auonung, "we were just finding out the guys who burned the tent yesterday." He answered. "Mh, ok." My mother said and grabbed her material for me, "okay, so do you want orange, or red?" She asked me. "mhh.. both, maybe??" I said and she nodded.

We started at my breast, i looked at auonung who was clearly looking at me. "Do not look!!" I said with a serious voice, "oh wow okay sorry i guess.." he said and turned around. I clearly saw he had lust, of course he did, he is a man, and i just know he waits for the day for me to accept and be his mate. "Okay ... 140 centimeters top.." she said and wrote it down. As she went down to my waist, with her rope, kinda tickeling me.. she took a sniff as she looked deeply as my lower stomach. Fuck, could she know? Of course she could fucking know.. am i pregnant? No i can't be.. can she smell i've.. done it?

She looked up to me with this stare.. that i really could not discribe in any language.

"Can i look again?" Auonung asked, "why do you even want to see me?" I asked him, "because the future tsahik is getting ready? And i never saw it so.." he said as a gentleman, which he never was. "Ok, fine." I gave concent, maybe he was after all just really curious.

He turned around with his eyes widened, he was definitely not curious. he just wanted to see my body.

"So.. you know you will be mated with auonung if you do not see anyone else..before your final dream hunt task." My mother said while writing down my measures, "she has not seen anyone, i am ready honestly" auonung said. "I know mother, i haven't seen anyone else.." i lied to her. "Are you sure?" She asked him while looking in my eyes with that same stare again. "Yes...." I said.

After this evening, i pretty much only been with auonung. And all he talks about is how he did all sort of stuff in his dream hunt.. and how he would treat my if i was his mate, pure manipulation.. all i just said was "mhm.." "yes i know" "thanks..". Of course i was not interested is his little warrior stories.

But all of the sudden in the middle of his story, i began to feel weird.. i haven't felt this ever.. but i could guess what it was, my heat.