11-COWARDS

Athena's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, and my senses were immediately assaulted by a fucked up silence. I lay there quietly, keeping my eyes closed, trying to gather my bearings. The beeping of the machines that surrounded the bed matched my breaths, the only indications of my heartbeat, my existence in this strange place.

I was detached from my body. My legs felt heavy and numb as curiosity slowly pried open my eyes, revealing the sterile walls and the dimly lit room. The solid and imposing door stood before me, a barrier that seemed designed to keep me trapped inside, to prevent escape. I slid my eyes sideways, to find Sunghoon sitting with his back to her, his attention fixated on the monitors that relayed Heeseung's cell.

"Are you okay?" Sunghoon asked, his voice filled with concern, as he turned to look down at me who was attempting to sit up.

"I'm fine, don't worry," I replied, my voice tinged with weariness and confusion.

"Why didn't you use the device that I gave you? You should be grateful that we arrived in the nick of time. We found you fainting in his cell, while he was lurking in the darkest corner," Sunghoon explained, his tone a mix of relief and frustration.

"I'm fine now. Don't worry, and thank you for saving me," I mumbled, my words carrying a mixture of gratitude and exhaustion, as I brushed my hair back from my face and let out a heavy sigh.

It had been a day filled with stress and uncertainty, and the weight of it all seemed to press down on me like an oppressive cloud. Suddenly, the beeping sounds in the monitor room grew more urgent and insistent, a cacophony that jolted me and Sunghoon out of our conversation.

"Oh, shit," Sunghoon hissed, running his hand through his hair, his anxiety palpable.

"What's happening?" I asked, my voice trembling, my panic beginning to rise in my throat.

"It's Heeseung!" Sunghoon exclaimed, his eyes wide with alarm.

"What about him?" I asked, my voice barely above a whisper, my heart pounding in my chest.

"He's doing it again," Sunghoon replied, pushing himself back from the monitors, allowing me to see the live feed from the CCTV cameras.

As my eyes focused on the screen, a wave of terror washed over her. There, in Heeseung's cell, was Jade, a sinister presence lurking by his side. The sight of the two together sent a chill down my spine, my mind racing with the possibilities of what they could be planning.

The adrenaline surged through my veins, but I found myself unable to move a single muscle, not even to scream. The absolute horror of the situation paralyzed her, and the more I thought about running away or even just shifting my position, the more discouraged and terrified I felt. It was as if fear itself had taken hold of her, a suffocating grip that refused to release its hold.

I couldn't remember ever being so scared in my life. And the realization that this was only the beginning of the nightmare made it all the more unbearable. If that was even possible.

"I'll shock him with volts from here. I hope it'll stop him," Sunghoon muttered, his voice tinged with desperation. The words hung in the air, and my senses sharpened, my focus entirely on Sunghoon's next move. But deep down, I knew that more shocks meant more pain for Heeseung, and I couldn't bear the thought of his body enduring such torment.

"No, don't," I pleaded, my voice filled with a mix of fear and determination. "We have to administer the injection."

With those words, a sense of grim resolve settled over her. The injection was our only option, even if it carried its own risks and uncertainties. But it was a chance they had to take, a desperate attempt to bring an end to the chaos unfolding before them.

"Sunghoon, prepare the injection," I instructed my voice steady but laced with apprehension. In this dark and treacherous world, they had no choice but to face their fears head-on, hoping against hope that they could find a way to survive the shadows that threatened to consume them.

Heeseung's pov

Every time she tried to resist, I had a way of bringing me back under my control.

And I wasn't wrong. her chest rose involuntarily after I kissed that sensitive spot, a physical response to my manipulative touch. she found herself unable to resist my commands, her willpower bewitched by my allure.

her screams went unnoticed

With her eyes closed, Jade's mind was a whirlwind of emotions. She felt both pleasure and torment, her body and mind at odds with each other. The line between pleasure and pain blurred, and she couldn't distinguish between the two anymore.

She wanted to get pleasured using me again.

To her misfortune, the game I wanted to play took a sinister turn. Jade failed to notice that the weapons she had, the blade and the gun, were now within my reach. They were no longer tools of her defense; they had become weapons in my hands.

I threw the gun away, satisfied with the blade in my possession. It was my favorite instrument of control. Lifting the blade to her face, I traced it along her cheek and neck, pressing harder on the side of her arm, drawing blood. Jade was at a loss, unsure of how to react or fight back. She started to shake- but she wanted this. It wasn't just about physical pleasure anymore—it was about the dark desires that had taken hold of her, leading me down a path she could never have imagined-but it was too late to turn back. The darkness had swallowed me whole. And I bet that someone else was watching from behind the walls of my cell. Her. The daisy lover.

As I continued my torment, pressing my body against hers, our heat mingling, the night grew longer. I worked my blade across every inch of her body, while she rolled her eyes behind her head, the whites visible as pain and pleasure merged into an overwhelming sensation. The stars seemed to dance before her eyes, a kaleidoscope of pain and ecstasy.

Jade wanted to run, to escape my nightmare, but she was trapped, unable to move. Blood began to drip from her skin, a grim reminder of the pain she endured. The blade moved with purpose, its cold touch against her skin marking me in ways she couldn't fathom. her breathing grew labored, her body trembling, but she refused to show him her fear.

As I continued my torment a strong smell hit my nose- it was not the smell of blood I was drawing out, but it was that coffee-daisy smell that brought me to my knees before her brown eyes locked with my dark gaze, a clash of opposing forces. They were woody and honey, representing the light within her, pushing against the darkness that consumed me.

She injected the liquid from the syringe into my neck, a sharp pain coursing through my veins. Brown eyes met dark ones, and the realization that I was a monster settled in.

"I'm a monster," I said but I did not say it- my mind was talking. But all that I said and was hearful, "Coward" she heard it and she believed in my words- even if both of us are cowards right now.

comment your thoughts