21- A touch of darkness

Heeseung

As I lay in my hard bed this morning, I was dreading going to my session while I didn't know if I could put her in my position, and I couldn't even put that much trust in the hands of someone I barely knew. I mean just look at how I reacted when I brushed her thigh.

But that split second when she I did nothing.

My gaze fixated on my hands as they moved gracefully across the book's pages. It has been w week since our last session and here I was reading one of her books before I remembered her hands and how they looked the last session. They were small, a bit fat but not that fat. Her fingers were of a small height, she didn't have long slim fingers in fact, medium short ones and not small ones but that long

She didn't grow any nails, they were all set at a natural height and look, and they looked healthy to me, but the thing that caught my attention was the reddish color on her fingertips, it was reddish than usual, almost as if they were injured. It seemed that there was someone who needed therapy too.

And the fact that Alice Wood was the author of the book shook me, to the core. my hunger for that book had been insatiable, but I had never expected to meet the writer's daughter in my unlikely prison.

I have done so many terrible things to people in my life, some of them being innocent. But the thought of hurting her is unbearable. The effect she has on me honestly scares me. I've never felt my way about anyone.

"Come on me, time to go." The guard says. I hadn't even noticed them nearing my cell. I was too indulged in my thoughts.

I stand up and they cuff my hands in front of me, just like they do anytime they go anywhere.

I have memorized the halls of my place, well at least tI halls from my cell, the lounge, and Athena's office, anyway.

As we walked, I continued to think about her.

"Come on in!" she yells like she does every day when they come here. Her voice is so soft but I can not say that to her, she looks over at me,hesitantly and smiles sheepishly. She looked weird in her classic blue striped shirt and wide-leg black pants under her blouse. Her looks unraveled my mind but she looked classically stunning.

"What?" She asks and her cheeks flush, did she notice that I was checking her out? Or was she embarrassed when she wasn't wearing any makeup?

I liked it.

"Do you think I'm dangerous?" I said honestly and her big eyes widened. She cleared her throat and flipped through her notes.

"Do you think you are dangerous?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Because I don't need anyone." Athena looked at me, with her coffee eyes before she smiled, she could feel that my mind was hesitating to say more, I was perplexed, "What are you thinking of right now?"

"Right now?" sI nodded.

"I'm thinking about how much you are consuming my mind these days."

"Can we remain professional?"

"You're the professional, not me. You asked me and I answered." I speak and I can practically feel her heart rate pick up.

She stayed quiet for a moment.

Calm before the storm, they say.

I wondered what she was thinking about. If it's anything like what I was thinking about. Although I tried not to, sometimes I couldn't help but think about her body. I was imagining touching her. Feeling her warm skin beneath my fingertips and the electricity her body gives off, electrifying me, imagining how perfectly her body would fit me, Her lips brushed against my skin. If just the thought of her can make me, feel like I can't even begin to imagine what it would feel like to live my thoughts.