18-The villain is in love

Heeseung

"You've got sessions with Miss Athena. Now move," the guard barked at me, prompting me to stand up and extend my hands for the restraints. I let out a resigned sigh, my mind clouded with a jumble of emotions and thoughts. With a nod, I complied and began walking towards the guard, my wrists bound by cold metal chains.

As I passed the dimly lit hallway, the sound of my shackles reverberated while I noticed the other prisoners in their cells, their presence like ghosts lingering in the shadows. Some jeered and threw mocking comments my way.

"We're proud to have you here!" one inmate shouted, the words dripping with sarcasm.

"Did Jade not satisfy you?" another taunted, provoking a ripple of laughter among the others.

On the periphery, the guards stationed near the cells cast disdainful looks and hurled vile insults at me, who kept my gaze fixed on the ground.

A whispered conversation reached my ears, capturing my attention. The words sent a chill down my spine. "This new therapist looks like a nerd. She looks so young. I bet she is not good to fuck," an inmate sneered.

"But even so, her boldness turns me on," another inmate confessed, his voice laced with twisted desire.

"Heeseung, Aron is with her right now," a voice uttered, causing I to abruptly halt in my tracks. It had been two days since I last experienced one of my episodes, and the mere mention of Aron's presence instilled a sense of unease within me.

He despised how the inmates discussed Athena, objectifying and belittling her. The fact that they had the opportunity to observe her daily only fueled my resentment. Perhaps now, as I was being led to her, I felt a strange sense of relief. Strange.

"What do you know? She's with Aron?" I questioned, my voice dripping with dark intensity.

"She has been offering some of the inmates here free sessions," the inmate revealed, causing my brow to furrow in confusion. Free sessions? I had believed that Athena was solely assigned to me due to my case, unaware that she was extending her services to others.

"What's the matter? Cat got your tongue? I thought you were the one who boasted about your encounters with her," he taunted, a sly smirk curling upon his lips. I turned my head towards the inmate who had spoken, meeting my gaze with my fully black eyes, and damn how he looked stupid. So dense.

"Well, I was, and I still can be. If you're interested, I could show you. But you're lucky, as you can see," I remarked, lifting my cuffed hands to display my restraints. And I know that my words hung in the air, a mixture of audacious invitation and veiled threat.

The guard's patience wore thin, and I bellowed, pushing me forcefully, causing me to stumble and struggle to regain my footing. "Don't fucking touch me," I growled, my voice filled with raw defiance.

The tense standoff between me and the guard momentarily froze time in that dark corridor. The air crackled with dangerous energy, and our eyes locked in a battle of wills. As we approached Athena's office, I noticed that Aron had just walked out, wearing an unusually relaxed and content expression. Athena greeted me with a warm smile, our interaction filled with a genuine connection. Aron's presence usually came with playful banter aimed at me, I always ignore him- but today seemed different. I felt a twinge of agitation from within.

"So you're giving free sessions to the inmates here?" my voice cut through the air, my curiosity tinged with a hint of skepticism. Athena was taken aback, momentarily startled by my sudden question.

"Yes," she replied, her gaze scanning me up and down as I settled myself in front of her.

ATHENA