4

"Okay, I'll shut my mouth"

"Good" Freen walked back to her car.

"But F..."

"I told you to shut up!" Freen turned her body with an annoyed face because the girl violated their agreement.

"But I just wanted to say your car is over there" Becky pointed at her cousin's car.

Freen turned to where Becky was pointed where her car was parked, while she was walking in the opposite direction from the car.

"Shit!" Freen cursed in her heart then walked to the right direction.

Meanwhile Becky and Jonathan looked at each other with confused faces, when they saw that a perfectionist woman like Freen Sarocha Chankimha could forget the existence of her own car.

"I think your boss is forgetful person" whisper Becky.

"Yea"

"Jonathan!" Freen shouted when she saw Becky and her personal assistant having fun talking to each other.

"Yes,boss" Jonathan immediately walked over to her boss.

Becky also walked quickly towards Freen and got into the car where Freen was sat without realizing that her heels she was wearing had now stepped on Freen's shoes.

"Becky...!" Freen growled in her heart while inhaling and letting it out slowly.

She stared at her shoes to make sure it still clean and didn't have Becky's footmarks.

"Be patience,Freen. She is your younger cousin" said Freen in her mind.

"What are you doing?" Becky looked at her cousin who was crouching down. "Are you have a stomachache or..."

"Shut up!" Freen looked at Becky with death stare.

Making Becky swallow her saliva with difficulty and stay silent for a while.

"Oh my gosh! When she gets mad it's so scary" Becky shudders to herself.

"Why should I be afraid towards her? I'm her cousin. Her lovely cousin soon to be her wifey" said Becky in her mind and smile a little.

"Weird girl" Freen cursed when she saw Becky smile a little after she gave Becky death stare.

After arriving at their destination, Freen, Becky and Jonathan walked into the hotel. The three of them headed for a special room that had been ordered by Freen.

"You wait outside! After the meeting is over, I will contact you" Freen said as she wanted to enter the room.

Becky replied by nodding her head.

"Why are you silent?" Freen asked when she saw Becky just nodding her head.

"Boss, weren't you are the one who told miss Becky to be quiet" Jonathan answered Freen question.