47

"I don't know, Becky. I never thought about that. Right now, you should try to forget your feelings for me. I am getting married soon. We will not be together"

Becky cried even louder after hearing the words from Freen's mouth. She wondered if it was time to step back and let go of the woman she loved so much.

Because it feels impossible for Becky to survive with her wishes. She loved Freen very much.

"I will get married soon and I hope you'll come to my wedding day " Freen held Becky's hand.

"Freen, I won't able to come to the wedding of the woman I love so much. My heart will feel more pain than this later" said Becky cried.

Freen just kept quiet hearing Becky's answer, because she also couldn't force Becky to come to her wedding day. Not wanting to linger in a situation that went awry, Freen decided to get out of Becky's car because the two of them had nothing more to talk about.

"Wait,Freen" Becky pulled Freen's hand. "I want to ask one more time. Is it true that I don't have another chance? Can you love me even if it's just a little bit?"

Freen took a deep breath. "Sorry" answered Freen with sad puppy eyes.

"Okay. I will not force you to love me. We can't force someone to love us" Becky wiped her tears roughly. "I promise I will throw away my feelings for you"

For some reason, when Freen heard Becky's words, there was a feeling of unacceptableness in her heart that made Freen really want to silence the girl's words with her lips.

"Congratulations. Hope you live happily with your partner Cindy" With great courage, Becky kissed Freen on the lips, she did this on purpose only as a last memory for her. She will forget Freen and throw away her feelings for Freen today onwards.

And when Becky wanted to let go of their linked lips, Freen pressed her nape to deepen their kiss, making both of them drift away in the emotion that was released into those linked lips.

"Thank you, Freen" Becky said after Freen let go of the kiss. " I will keep these memories in my heart and I pray that one day I can forget the love I have for you" Becky kissed Freen on the cheek then told her to get out of the car.