27

After seeing Jonathan coming out from her office, Freen sighed roughly while closing her eyes. She remembered when she saw the  bruises on Becky's knees from failing hard on the floor, she really wanted to treat Becky's wounds, but she held on because she didn't want to make that girl misunderstand again with the attention she was giving.

That's why Freen ordered Jonathan to give the ointment to Becky, and forbade her personal assistant to say the ointment from him.

*

*

*

Becky, who had arrived at the main mansion, immediately went into her room, without noticing that someone was sitting in the living room.

"Freen is really annoying!" Becky throw her favourite plushie.

"Ouch..." Lea rubbed her forehead. "Why you throw the plushie? If you don't want it anymore, I can throw it in the trash" She picked up a care bear plushie that was at her feet now.

Earlier when Lea was sitting in the living room, she saw Becky coming and immediately followed the girl into the room.

"Oh,no!" Becky snatched back her favourite plushie from Lea, then hugged it very tightly.

"That plushie is from Freen, right?" guessed Lea.

Becky just kept silent and didn't answer her cousin question, because she was still thinking about what happened to Freen.

"Why are you silent?" asked Lea.

"Nothing"

Lea noticed that Becky's knees were bruise.

"Hey, what happened to you today?" asked Lea when she saw the bruises on her cousin's knees.

"fall" said Becky and sat on the bed.

"How could that happen?"

Becky tells Lea what happened to her today.

"Sis Lea, do you think I should give up?" asked Becky.

"Do you want to give up?" asked Lea with furrowed brows.

"Of course. Soon, she will be engaged and married with someone, after all, Freen always thinks of me as a younger sister..."

"Then, just give up" interrupted Lea.

"But, sis..."

"Why? You're not ready to give up yet? Then, continue your struggle before their wedding day happens" Lea said casually.

"But, what if the result is still the same? Freen still considers me a younger sister, and still marries Cindy?"

"Just accept it gratefully" Lea hugged her cousin. "After all, where is the Rebecca Patricia Armstrong that I know. The Rebecca who is full of confidence and the Rebecca who never knows the word give up?"

Becky looked at Lea with a smile on her lips. "You are right,sis. I am Rebecca Patricia Armstrong, and an Armstrong cannot lose before fighting"