49

Seeing Becky crying, Alice immediately hugged the girl tightly. "It's okay, Becky. Let all your sorrows out"

"I love her, Alice. I love her very much but she..." Becky couldn't continue her words, and chose to drown her sadness in Alice's arms.

Alice soothed Becky until she stopped crying.

"Are you feeling relieved now?" asked Alice when she saw that Becky was not crying anymore. Becky answered with a nod of the head.

"Listen,Becky. There are still many men and women out there who love you. Don't choose a partner like your brother who is strange like an alien" Alice whispered while laugh. She wanted to joke with Becky.

"You're weird too"

"Me?" Alice asked, disapproving, which was only answered by a nod of the head and Becky's laughter.

Instead of being angry because her sister-in-law said she was weird, Alice laughed too when she saw Becky was laughing.

"Alice, can I borrow your phone?" asked Becky.

"Of course you can, but for what?" Alice wanted to know why her sister-in-law wanted to borrow her cell phone.

"I want to hear Freen's voice. I didn't dare use my phone to call her" said Becky honestly. She wanted to hear her voice, because Becky wasn't sure that she would be able to hear Freen's voice in the future when the woman's status already Cindy's wife.

"Alright, wait a minute" said Alice.

Alice left Becky's room and walked to her room to get her cell phone, and after giving her cell phone to Becky. She immediately left her sister-in-law's room.

She wanted to give Becky space to talk to Freen.

"Hello..." Freen said after picking up her cell phone.

Meanwhile Becky just listened to Freen's voice silently, while holding back her tears of joy because she could heard the woman's voice again.

"Hello, Alice. What's wrong?" asked Freen because her cousin's wife was just silent. "Alice, are you okay?" Freen looked at her cell phone to check the signal, and she saw that there was nothing wrong with the signal. "Alice, you..." Freen was silent when she heard someone holding back her or his tears.

Both Becky and Freen are now silent, no one makes a sound, they are both pensive with cell phones in each other's ears.

"I know it's you Becky, how are you?" asked Freen in the end because the girl was just silent.