12

"Cindy Bernand" she accepted the outstretched hand and then looked at the girl named Becky with a frown. " I think I've seen you before, but where?" Cindy tried to remember.

"I feel like I've seen you too" Becky stared intensely at the woman in front of her.

"Grand Mercure Hotel" Becky and Cindy said together.

Making everyone in the living room stare at each other in confusion, as well as Freen, who was no less confused and also surprised when she found out that Becky knew her future wife.

"Do you two know each other?" she asked.

"No, it's just that we met once at the Grand Mercure Hotel" Becky said with a stiff smile on her lips.

"Yeah, we accidentally bumped to each other" Cindy replied.

"Oh..." Freen nodded her head.

"Sorry, I need to go into the room, because my head is dizzy" Becky deliberately lied so she could get some rest as soon as possible, because starting tomorrow Becky has to prepare herself to work on the Freen's company.

"Do you want me to accompany you upstairs?" Lea offered, because she knew that Becky must be heartbroken when she found out that Freen already had a woman.

"No need" Becky smiled and walked to her room. "Tomorrow will be my first mission to conquer the heart of Freen Sarocha Chankimha" Becky muttered in her heart with a smile on her lips.

Meanwhile, Alana who saw Becky went upstairs raised her eyebrows with a confused face. "Actually, whose family event is this? Why did Richie dan Becky go into their room? Even though the event wasn't over yet"

"I don't know" said Lea.

While Freen chose to remain silent while staring at her cellphone screen, she didn't care at all about the woman beside her. The woman who would become her wife was due to an arranged marriage by their parents.

*

*

*

Paramount Company.Corp

Knock knock

"Enter" said Freen. "What's wrong, Jonathan?" Freen asked without looking towards the front, because her eyes were focused on the laptop screen.

"May I sit down, miss?"

Freen stopped her activities, her eyes immediately stared at someone who was in front of her desk.

"Becky, what are you doing here?" asked Freen with a surprised face.

"Me? Of course I want to work" Becky smiled so broadly that her dimples were very obvious.

"Work?" Freen raised her eyebrows.

"This...!" Becky handed her cell phone to Freen. "My dad wants to talk to you"