97

Becky remembered everything when she still in hospital.That time she was taking a shower and decided to remember all her past times. Even though her head hurt from forcing herself to remember, it couldn't stop her stubbornness to remember it.

Becky chose to be silent and pretended she lost her memory because she wants to distance herself from the woman she loves. For her it is impossible to pursue the love of the woman she loves because she already belongs to someone else.

But what Becky never thought was that her cousin didn't marry Cindy, she actually married her.

Is Becky surprised to hear her new status? Of course, she was surprised even passed out after knowing they were married.

Is she happy after finding out about her marrying the woman she loves? There are two answers. She felt happy but she felt scared too.

She never thought of getting married at a young age. She only ever thought of making Freen her girlfriend only.

The thought of living together with Freen as her wife makes her scared. She was afraid to have sex with Freen.

Only Richie and Alice know about Becky recovering from memory loss. She asked Richie why their parents told her to marry.

Richie with an innocent face said to Becky that all those crazy ideas came from him making Becky feel furious. Richie has added a new problem to her.

"You should be thankful that I brought the two of you together " Richie said with an innocent face and seemed proud of his idea that had worked so well.

"Shut up! Now I feel scared of her, she..." Becky immediately covered her mouth when she realized she almost talking about what Freen had done to her.

"She, what?!!" Richie looked at Becky firmly.

"Becky, have you made love?" Alice, who had been silent, listened to the conversation between her husband and sister-in-law, asking the question out of the blue.

"We..."

"Tell me, Becky! Has Freen been a pervert to you?" asked Richie with furious look while his mind thought Freen would abuse or force his beloved sister to do inappropriate things.

"Tsk, why are you so furious? Freen can do whatever she wants to Becky. They are already married" Alice asked confusedly.

"Who wouldn't be angry if his little sister was abused?"

"Who abused her? Nonsense!" said Alice. "Becky and Freen are married couple. They can do what they want and what's wrong with Freen having sex with her own wife? And one more thing, it's normal for them to make love. Don't you also do that almost every day?" said Alice again.