15

The next day

"Good morning, Freen" said Becky.

"Morning" Freen said then opened her eyes slowly. "Ah..." Freen screamed when she saw Becky's face right in front of her. "What were you doing in my room? In my bed?" asked Freen.

"Wake you up" answer Becky with a smile.

"You!!!" Freen held back her emotions to not be angry at the girl, because after all Becky was her cousin. "How did you get into my room?"

"Through the door" Becky pointed to the bedroom door.

"I know that" Freen sighed harshly. "What I'm asking is how can you come into my room? I have changed the code to my room" Freen remembered well that this was not the first time Becky had entered her room, and she had changed the door code several times but Becky still enter.

"Secret" Becky whispered with a meaningful smile, then hurriedly got off the bed, so Freen wouldn't ask further why she knew the door code to her cousin's room.

"Where are you going?" Freen pulled Becky's hand that made Becky's body hit her chest, making the two of them stare at each other from a very close distance. "Tell me how did you know my door code?"

Becky, who is fascinated by Freen's good look, doesn't even hear her cousin's question. The focus is now on the lips that move beautifully in Becky's eyes, and imagine if those lips touch her lips.

"Did you hear my question?" Freen flicked Becky's forehead when she saw the girl lips moving forward as if asking to be kissed.

"Freen...!" shrieked Becky and stood up. "You're so rude"

"I'm rude only to people who don't know manners!" said Freen firmly. "Get out from my room now because I want to fresh up" Freen got out from bed and walked to the bedroom.

"Do you want me to help you or not?" Becky teased.

"No" answer Freen without looking back.

"I can..."

"Get out now!!" shouted Freen.

And without saying much, Becky came out of Freen's room with a loud laugh from her lips, but that laugh turned into a curse when she was punished by Freen.

"Freen, it's time to enter the office" Becky looked at her cousin, who was currently standing with both hands in her trouser pockets.

"Quickly clean it"

"Oh my gosh! Freen Sarocha Chankimha, what time do you want me to finish it? It's too many!" said Becky.