10

"Don't grumble all the time or you'll lose your beauty" teased Lea.

"How could my beauty disappear if I beauty since born even without make-up" said Becky confidently.

"My goodness,Becky. Your confidence is very high than your brother confident" Lea shook her head.

"I know" said Becky. She focused tidying up her appearance.

Because tonight she has to appear perfect and must not fail to impress Freen Sarocha Chankimha, Becky wants to show Freen that she is a beautiful girl and deserves to be her lover.

But unfortunately, the perfect appearance in the style of Becky had to end in vain, because let alone dazzle Freen, the woman didn't even glance at her and the bad luck doesn't stop there, because right now she is hearing the announcement of aunt Kaew who is introducing Freen's future wife.

She was so shocked when she heard the news, Becky choked on the food she was eating, so she couldn't hear clearly the name of her cousin's future wife. Even when Lea approached her to ask about her condition.

Becky only answered carelessly and choose to leave the place.

"Oh my god, Why am I so unlucky today?" Becky took a deep breath because she had experience two unpleasant incidents, the first time her love was rejecting and the second she received news that Freen already had a future wife.

"Today I will mark as a day of mourning for me" swear Becky in her heart.

She then worked up the courage to approach Freen, after seeing the woman who had been inside with her cousin,Lea.

"Ahem.."

Becky cleared her throat to get her cousin's attention.

"Ahemm...ahemm..."

Becky cleared her throat for a second time because Freen didn't even pay attention to her.

"Freen" Becky shouted loudly, making all the people in that area stare at her.

"What is it, honey?" Luna approached her daughter.

"It's nothing,mom. I'm just..." Becky stared at Freen, who was currently staring at her.

"Just what?" asked Luna.

"I just want..." Becky looked left and right. " I just need to go to the toilet"

She immediately ran from that area with a feeling of embarrassment in her heart, because earlier the whole extended family looked at her.

"Shit! Is her deaf or what? I pretend to clear my throat twice but she pretended didn't heard it"

Becky, who felt very upset, immediately went into the toilet that on the side of the kitchen.