25

"What are you looking at?" Sky looked back and saw nothing there, only a visitors chatting.

"Uh...I saw someone I thought I knew, but apparently I didn't" Becky scratched the nape of her neck which didn't itch while looking away from Freen and Cindy. "So you don't want to take me out to lunch, because you two want to have lunch together " Becky is very sad to know that fact, especially the fact that untill now she has not been able to make Freen Sarocha Chankimha love her.

"Oh yeah, what were you asking?" Becky deliberately diverts the conversation.

"I asked who was the woman who picked up your phone when I want to make sure it's your number or not?"

"Oh, that's my sister" answered Becky's briefly.

"Your sister? But why did she say your number is wrong number?"

"My sister always says wrong number to every guy who calls me" Becky told the truth because Freen Sarocha Chankimha always said she had the wrong  number, when her cellphone was in the annoying woman's hands.

"Oh..." Sky nodded his head.

The conversation between the two of them stopped when the waitress came with the food, and put it on the table.

The two of them enjoying their meal together.

Meanwhile, on the another seat in the restaurant, Cindy, who was waiting for the meal she ordered, stared at someone she knew.

"Isn't that Becky?" Cindy pointed at Becky in the right corner seat.

Freen looked back and saw her cousin eating with a man, and in the next second, she broke the eye contact when their eyes met.

"Let's go greet them" Cindy was about to get up from her seat.

"No need!" Freen said coldly.

Making Cindy confused and couldn't help but sit back, Cindy wondered why Freen didn't want to greet Becky? Aren't the two of them very close, to the point she was jealous by closeness of Freen and Becky.

But somehow today, her future wife looks very different and doesn't even care about her cousin's existence.

After finishing lunch with Sky and seeing Freen left the restaurant, Becky immediately followed her cousin who returned to the office without accompanying Cindy, because Cindy and Freen came home in their own cars.

Becky deliberately chased after Freen just to ask for an explanation, why the woman just kept quiet and didn't greet or look at her at the cafe earlier.