128

"Oh my gosh!" Kaew was very surprised.

"Mom, why are you so surprised? It's like you've never flirt with all the men who were around you when you was young"

"FAE!" Freen did not like her younger sister's behavior. It's like a bitch now.

"Why are you furious? I am telling the truth, mom's behavior when was young must be the same as mine"

"No, Fae. Your mom is a good woman and only has one man in her life that is me." Douglas looked at his wife lovingly.

"Dad!" protested Fae. "So dad thinks I'm a bad woman?"

"No, sweetheart. You're the best daughter to me."

Fae smiled at Douglas when heard that words while Fabrinne and Farinnie scrunched up their faces in annoyance.

"So we're not dad's best daughter?" protested Fabrinne.

Freen just looked at her family's drama with a cold gaze.

"Is it because we're not as beautiful as Fae that we're not the best daughters?" Farinnie pulled up the spectacles she was wearing.

"It's not like that. All of you are dad and mom's best daughters. Aren't you dear?" Douglas asks Kaew for help to deal with their two daughters who are being sulky.

But Kaew still silent, she was also annoyed at Douglas for always pampering and also defending Fae.

"Look! mom is silent, that means in dad's eyes, Fae is really the best daughter" Farinnie said again with sad face.

"Oh my gosh! You guys misunderstood." Douglas sighed heavily, then looked at Kaew who turned her face in opposite direction without any intention of helping his at all.

"What do you mean dad? Isn't it obvious that whenever there is a problem create by Fae. Dad always like this" said Fabrinne.

"Are you guys jealous of me?" Fae stared at the twins fiercely.

"Jealous? We're no jealous but we're annoyed because dad loves you more than us" said Fabrinne again.

"That's the same meaning" said Fae.

"I told you we're not jealous! It's not that important to be jealous of you!" said Fabrinne firmly.

"You...!"

"Fae, Fabrinne and Farinnie! Stop it!" snapped Douglas firmly. He felt dizzy how to solve this problem. This situation has happened many times in their family problems. But every time there was a problem with one of her daughters, it would end like he being blamed by Kaew or Freen.

Sometimes Douglas wonders whether his past mistakes are always playing with womens make him like this.

When Douglas was confused about what to do so that the Fae, Fabrinne and Farinnie would no longer fight.

"Three of you very outrageous!" Freen, who had been silent since earlier, now spoke while looking at her siblings with anger. Now she knows why their parents have not be able to control her siblings.

"W...what do you mean?" asked Fae confusedly, as well as Fabrinne and Farinnie.

"Did you think I could be fooled by your cheap acting?" asked Freen to Fae.

Fae, Fabrinne and Farinnie stared at each other. They swallowed their saliva when Freen looked at them with death stare.

"What do you mean Freen?" asked Kaew confusedly.

But Freen didn't answer her parents question, she stood up and held Becky's hand. "Dad, please block their cards! Don't give anything to those three."

"No!!!" Fabrinne and Farinnie wanted to protest against Freen's decision.