115

Becky let go of her embrace and looked at Freen's face in confusion but that was only misguided because the confusion turned into fear when she realized her stupidity that she had let go of talking about necklace and called Freen without phi.

"Phi, I..." Becky wanted to step back away from Freen but her body couldn't move at all because the woman gripped her waist tightly.

"I already know you're pretending to lost your memory" Freen brought her face closer so that their foreheads touched each other, she could even feel Becky's breath on her face.

"W..what? But since when?" Becky was really surprised when Freen found out about her lie.

"It's not important but I beg you never to forget your love again" Freen cupped Becky's face with both hands. "My heart hurts when I see no love in your eyes." She remembered the first time Becky woke up from the coma and no longer saw the love in those eyes.

"I..." Her words sank when Freen kissed her lips, the kiss that was originally very gentle now turned very demanding when the woman's hand pressed against the nape of her neck. They deepened their kiss with a fiery passion and only broke the kiss after they both ran out of oxygen. "Aren't you mad at me for lying?"

"Who says I'm not angry?" Freen rubbed her wife's lips which looked swollen because of her actions. "And now it's time for you to be punished, Rebecca Patricia Chankimha." Freen gently pushed the tiny body so that Becky lay on the bed. "Are you ready?"

"I want to eat strawberries." Becky said with a pout. Freen sighed and she couldn't say no to Becky when she saw her face like that.

Freen went to her mini fridge to take strawberries. She then sat down next to Becky who was already waiting for her.

She then handed the strawberry to Becky.

"I love you, Becky" said Freen while patted Becky's head.

"Are you sure? I don't want to force you to love me,Freen" said Becky.

"Becky, I've been in love with you for a long time. But because our relationship is cousins, I hide my feelings. I don't know if it's a feeling of love or not but I feel jealous when you are with Sky. I want to punch that man untill he faint." explained Freen.

"Love you, Freen" said Becky and hugged her. Her mouth was still chewing on a strawberry.

"Hmm.." Freen touched her right cheek with index finger. "Are those strawberries so delicious that made your cheeks look like chipmunks cheek?"

"Yea. It's very sweet. Do you want to taste it?"

"Hmm.."

Becky took a strawberry and wanted to give it to Freen. Freen immediately kissed Becky's lips and bit her lip so that her tongue could taste the sweetness of the strawberry that Becky was eating.

"That's so sweet, Becky." said Freen.

"This is for you"

"I don't want. I already taste it in your mouth. Later I will taste it again" said Freen.

"What the heck?"