Childhood Dreams (pt.1)

3rd person's POV

Another day, another training for Y/n. Now, every member of the house was used to Y/n and Minji's antics every practice. The bonds Y/n created with the girls were so amazing that people thought they were together from the beginning.

"And now, try it again," Minji said with a curious expression.

Y/n nodded and raised her left hand. With a deep breath, Y/n's sight didn't leave her left hand at all. She wouldn't miss it this time, surely it would come out. And it's true, Y/n managed to light up a fire in her hand. Although it was small, Y/n and Minji celebrated as if Y/n managed to set a village on fire.

"Oh my gosh, bro. I'm so proud of you" Minji clapped and then gave Y/n a hug. Minji didn't mind Y/n's sweaty back though the latter did mind.

"It's really cool, Y/n, your hard work finally pays off" Hanni approached Y/n with a towel to wipe her forehead from sweat.

"Of course," Y/n grinned proudly.

"Now, you go inside and clean yourself. And Minji," Hanni pointed at Minji, "don't forget you have a job with Hyein."

That day seemed to be very normal. Dani and Haerin followed Minji and Hyein to work. It left only Y/n and Hanni at home. After cleaning up herself, Y/n changed into her comfortable clothes. The moment she went out of her room, she didn't find Hanni anywhere. Thinking Hanni might be outside, Y/n made her way to the kitchen.

Y/n drank a lot of water and got ready to go back to her room when she saw a bottle of red liquid on the kitchen counter not far from the sink.

'Hanni must make me syrup' Y/n innocently thought. She opened the lid and poured some into her glass, being considerate of others who might try it as well. It didn't smell like syrup, but Y/n drank all of it, nevertheless.

"Ugh... has it passed the expiration date? It tastes weird."

Y/n tried drinking a lot of water again to neutralize the taste in her mouth. She would make sure to tell everyone not to drink the liquid.

-

Hanni had just finished watering the garden when she came inside the house. Somehow the house felt empty, "Is Y/n still showering?" she asked herself.

She made her way to Y/n's room, but she found nothing.

"Y/n?" Hanni constantly called and... still nothing. It was until Hanni heard a faint rippling little sound from the living room.

The first thing that came to Hanni's mind was robbery, but she would have detected it if it's true. She bravely rushed to the source of the sound and was greeted by an unexpected scene.

It was a child... but Hanni clearly knew the clothes, it's Y/n's.

Knowing her existence was already known, "W-who are you?"

Hanni covered her mouth, preventing her from making any sound.

"Don't hurt me pwease" and that's how baby Y/n started sobbing.

"No no no, I'm not going to hurt you. I'm your...." Hanni stopped for a moment, "...friend."

"Fwiend?" Y/n made sure once again.

Hanni nodded countless times and approached Y/n to convince her of confusion. She held Y/n up and Y/n's hands were already wrapping around Hanni's neck.

'How do I explain this to everyone?'

-

Hanni's POV

"Oh gosh...," the moment Hanni saw only half of the red liquid left, she knew she was fucked up. She started making potions again. The first one she made was actually an anti-aging potion. A small amount was supposedly added to the food, not to be drunk directly.

I looked over to the small child sitting politely on the couch.

'So, this is 4- or 5 years Y/n' I thought. I noticed the horns hadn't been formed. At least she's not making a mess of this house. Still, I had to solve this before the others arrived. I already had an idea in my mind.

"Hey, hmm.... I'm going to leave the house for a moment. Can you stay as a good girl an-"

"NO"

Huh? I was taken aback.

"Take me with you. I want to play outside." The child demanded.

"We're not going to play."

"Then we walk together."

"Still no"

"Then we'll FLY!" now she pouted.

I sighed, guessing there was no easy way, "Okay, but you have to stay with me all the time."

Y/n jumped in excitement, "Of course, I only have you" and proceeded to hug me again. It gave me a fuzzy feeling somehow.

We stayed like this for a moment, Y/n just wouldn't let go.

"Let's get you dressed."

"Yeah" she gave me a peck and ran upstairs. "Let's go, let's go."

I caressed the part she kissed, "Damn, now I wish you stay that way."