Arc 2: Introduction

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to take a moment to greet you and share an update about the story. While the trilogy has reached its end, and it may feel like a conclusion, I haven't officially marked it as complete. The reason for this is that there is still much more to explore within this universe, particularly when it comes to Y/n's journey.

But of course, for those of you who have enjoyed the story up to this point, you can consider it complete at the end of Arc 1.

The story so far has focused on key events, but Y/n's adventure is far from over. I see this as an opportunity to dive deeper, not just into Y/n's growth but also to explore the universe we've been building.

There will be many more characters making their appearances, so I'm excited to continue this journey with all of you!

I also want to address the controversy surrounding the girls, as it has genuinely saddened me. I understand that it's easy to form opinions based on what we see on media screens, but I know I can't judge them as either good or bad without understanding the full context. There may be factors and circumstances that we are not exposed to, which is why I prefer not to make any hasty judgments.

While I can't say if I stand with MHJ, I want to express my continued support for Newjeans for now. I believe many fans, or bunnies, may be feeling sad and worried about what the future holds for them. However, all we can do is hope for the best for them.

I know that I may not be able to do much to change the situation, but I hope that by continuing to update you all, I can provide a bit of joy during this time. 

Lastly, I want to emphasize that I write this story purely out of passion and hobby. There's no need for you to feel pressured to click like or anything else, but I'm always open to any comments or feedback you might want to share. I'll be posting the first chapter of this arc right away, and I must say, this arc is probably my favorite so far. I've had a lot of fun writing it. It has some heavier moments, but also features funny interactions that I think you'll enjoy. So, see you in the next chapter!