Childhood Dreams (pt.3)

3rd person's POV

Hanni had arrived in front of their house, but somehow her nightmare came true. The others arrived before her. The lights emitted from the window told her that.

It still took some time until Y/n could drink the potion.

"How should I explain?" Hanni bit her finger, not knowing what to do.

Scenario 1, Y/n ran away from home, Hanni ran after her and found a kid in the middle of the forest. Then Hanni forgot about Y/n and picked the kid up to take her home.

Scenario 2, Y/n and Hanni took a walk in the middle of the forest, found a witch, she cursed Y/n into a child.

'What the heck I was thinking those scenarios for?' Hanni thought.

"What's wrong, Hanni unnie? Let's go inside" Y/n kept persuading Hanni to quickly go inside, which might be caused by the cold. Y/n was no longer on Hanni's back. She said she wanted to walk on her feet, so Hanni let her.

"Y-yeah" Hanni gulped. 'Here goes nothing!' and she opened the door.

"Oh, Hanni. We've been looking for you and Y/n. You didn't leave any note, so we're kind of worried." Minji calmly said, obviously hadn't noticed the kid behind Hanni.

All of them gathered in the living room, so they looked at Hanni and waited for her response expectantly.

"You're alone, Hanni unnie? Where's Y-" Hyein didn't get to finish her sentence as a child's head popped up from behind Hanni's leg.

Silence~

"Is that yours?" Haerin asked blatantly.

"YES" the kid brightly said.

"NO! I can explain" Hanni replied almost immediately. Hanni slid to the right, presenting the full version of kid Y/n. "This is... Y/n."

Hanni could hear gasps from the rest.

"I know this is surprising, but what actually happen is..." then she proceeded to tell the whole story. Of course, not forgetting to convince them that she already had the cure.

Because it was time, Hanni paused and asked Y/n to drink the potion at once.

"It's not going to work immediately, but soon..."

"Aww, she's cute. Can we play with her?" Dani excitingly asked. Haerin hid behind the wall and then shifted into a cat. Y/n's eyes sparkled seeing cute things in front of her. She stared at Hanni, as if asking for permission to play.

"Go on." It was a cue to them. They started moving closer.

Minji on the other hand snuck a glance at Hanni, "It's hilarious."

"What is?" Hanni snorted, but this time she clearly was annoyed.

"You are socially awkward, especially with children. Here you are, being a babysitter for almost a day" Minji continued teasing her.

Right, thinking about it again, Y/n was scared for her life the moment she saw Hanni, but this time, she took interest in playing with these girls.

Ouch.

"Whatever, I'm going to cook dinner. You, help me, my assistant is not available."

"Yes, ma'am" Minji giggled.

-

"Mayday, mayday, I request for the captain's permission to let this food in," Hyein said as she was waving her hand like an airplane.