i. children

╚════════*

╚════════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════════╝

Althea wasn't sure how she ended up in this situation, not that she was complaining. She was talking with Thyra and Beocca about how she wanted another child and she assumed Sihtric had overheard the conversation because the moment he got her alone he brought her to their bed. She remembered letting out the loudest moan that would put a whore to shame when Sihtric fisted her dress's neckline and ripped it off of her. She will admit she could have been considered a river from how wet she got at the display of strength.

She gasped when Sihtric's hand grabbed her breast as he thrust into her, she arched her back in pleasure when angled his hip just right. He lifted one of her legs to throw over his hip to get deeper and she knew he was close, she reached up to tangle her fingers into his hair and pulled harshly.

"Come on, Sitty. Breed me," She whispered into his ear before biting the lobe, she grinned when he released a choked moan and stuttered his hips briefly. "Give me another child, husband." And that alone was enough to break him as he climaxed and laid his head on her breasts to calm down from his high. She no longer wondered why being a whore was a profession, she would be Sihtric's whore any chance she got.

"Did you mean that?" He questioned and placed a kiss on her breast, she raked her fingers through his hair softly as his hands explored her body.

"Of course. I told you the night we met, I would give you a family. And I suppose being a mother, gives me a purpose." She shivered when Sihtric's hands traced up and down her inner thigh. "I enjoy your cock too, naturally." She teased and laughed when he slapped her thigh softly.

"I love you, Althea," He said leaning over her she pulled him down for a kiss. "Since the moment I met you, everything I fight to achieve is for you and our children. You are my reason to fight every battle and kill any man that stands against us." He caressed her face and smiled when she rubbed his arm gently.

"And I love you, Sihtric. My handsome and strong warriors."

"What's this Gisela? We have servants to prepare food. You should be resting."  Uhtred asked once he walked in seeing his wife and Althea working. She had managed to slip out of bed while Sihtric slept and decided to help the pregnant woman.

"I have said this to her." Thyra cut in as she was teaching Althea's eldest son how to knead bread.

"How can I rest with this wild boy inside of me?" Gisela said teasingly.

"A priest has just told me the same, that you are carrying a boy," Uhtred handed his sword to his son and looked over at Althea softly. "I am surprised you are here, Althea. You have been a source of temptation for Sihtric lately." She blushed at his knowing smile and turned back to her confused son.

"Of course, it's a boy. He will not keep still. Thankfully, he will be the last."

"That is not something you can prevent." Uhtred says looking at his wife in confusion.

"Oh, I know how to prevent it, he will be the last." Uhtred grabs her gently and settles his hand on her stomach.

"You are marching." She claimed looking at him.

"Yes, I will join Finan and then we are marching." He moves his hand to Gisela's heart and rests it there.

"Thyra and Althea will be here and I have sent word home, to Coccham, to Hild. She will be with you for the birth should I not return in time. But I promise I will return." He reassured the woman.

"Mmm-hmm. And when you do you will be sleeping alone." Gisela states with a smile.

"You would do that to me?"

"Oh, yes, I will do that to you. For a time." She kisses him briefly as Althea gags in the background. Uhtred pulled away and brought Althea into a hug and kissed her forehead.

"Take care of my wife and yourself." He says softly as he leaves, Gisela watches him live with a smile. Althea leaned in the doorway watching her husband say goodbye to their sons, he gave them both a hug and head kiss before turning to her.

"My beautiful wife, I will miss you." He mumbled into the kiss and she smiled into it. She kissed him deeply and tangled her fingers in his hair, she gasped when his hands gripped her hips tightly. She had to swallow back a moan at the feeling.

"We move!" Uhtred yells out and gives the couple a look when they break away. "Temptation." He said shaking his head teasingly as they rode out.