James potter

_________________________________________________________I boarded the hogwarts express with a boy I met at the station. I hugged my dad and gave my mom a peck on the cheek. She started crying and she hugged me tight. I wriggled from her clutches.

"Honestly, mum, I'll be fine. I have got to go. Get a grip, please." I turned to sirius, a tall long haired boy. "Let's go then?"

"Alright James." Sirius smiled weakly at my parents and feebly waved at his own family. They stiffly waved and we went on the train. We found a compartment towards the back. We discussed a boy we both hated, Severus Snape.

"He's such a prat, with those curtains around his head. His stupid nose looks as if it's been broken several times. He'll probably be in Slytherin. Where'd you hope to be at Sirius?"

"I want to be in Gryffindor. My whole family have been Slytherin's and I am hoping to break the record." Just then, a red head girl walked in with Snape.

"Hello there Snivellus, found a girlfriend?" Sirius said mockingly.

"Yeah, he found his group at last Sirius," I said in false happiness. Snape snarled at us and the girl grabbed his arm.

"Let's go Severus, don't bother with them." She steered him out the door.

"Who was that?" I ask. Sirius turns toward me. He laughs and says, " That's Snivellus's best friend, Lily Evans."

"Well she is a looker, don't you think?" I ask. Sirius shrugs and puts his feet up. He takes his wand out and strokes it.

" Somewhere between a looker and an okey-dokey." he says. With a lazy flick of his wand, he turns a chocolate frog into a cracker. We sit in silence as London passes us. Our compartment door opens yet again. A watery eyed, short boy is accompanied by a tall, wavy haired boy. The short one smiles feebly and says," My name is Peter, Peter Pettrigrew." He shakes my hand and Sirius's hand. The other one looks at us. "I'm Remus Lupin." He does not bother shaking hands.

"James Potter" I say. "And this is Sirius Black," I say, nodding to my left. Remus and Peter slide into the seas across from us. Remus opens a book and buries his nose in it. Sirius conks out next to me. Peter twists his fingers anxiously. I close my eyes and put my feet up. Sooner than I like, we are at Hogwarts.