Choose your loadout

Welcome, Player: Y/N

Welcome to the system. Aqua is my name.

Please type your warrior name.

...

Thank you.

Choose your weapon.

Greatsword: Serves as a blade and shield. Made entirely of Teoran metals. Call upon this great blade and it will answer your call. This blade is, despite it having double your size, not at all that heavy. Enchantments can make this blade easily the best option. This blade can only accept gifts of the gods. Not only that but, if upgraded to the max, this weapon will give you the Goddess's armor which increases all stats.

Comes with the Goddess Blessed Armor set.

Sword: Every beginner warrior's starting weapon. This sword doesn't live up to the expectations the Greatsword has put on other swords, but it's easily the best weapon for increasing the speed stat. Not only that, but it only is capable of accepting one enchantment. This weapon cannot accept blessings of the gods nor elements. It does however, have a voice and mind of its own.

Comes with Knight Armor Set.

Spear: This weapon has long range but weak structure. If this weapon is your starter weapon, this weapon could be upgraded to be the spear of all the elements. To make said spear is to make all the elemental spears. Lightning, Earth, Air, Fire, Ice, Water, etc. Not to mention it can also take the soul of a dragon.
This weapon is currently unavailable.

Comes With Dark and Light Beings' Armor Set.

Magic Staff: The weapon for a magic used, not at all that powerful. Weakest of all weapons yet the most reliable. This weapon isn't meant for those who want to be in the front, but rather those who choose to stay in the back.

Comes with Magician's Armor Set.

Axe: A brutal yet beautiful weapon if used correctly. This weapon is capable of absorbing elements. Not only that, but it comes with an enchantment of your choosing.

Comes with Executioner Armor Set.

Hammer: This hammer weighs tons, despite its small size. This weapon grows alongside its user. This weapon was inspired by a specific god of lightning. It gets heavier if someone who isn't the user attempts to lift it.

Comes with the Blessing Of Thunder. Doesn't include any armor.

Gauntlets: These weapons are capable of doing all of the above. Unfortunately, these weapons are currently in use.

Comes with Player's Armor Set.

Please choose your weapon and armor set player.

Each Weapon is capable of changing the outcome to your story.