Her Idea

Hawk blinked in surprise. "Wow." He then turned to his younger sister, Abigail "Abby" Moskowitz. "And she's taking your side over mine? I can't believe she actually has the courage to pick you over me, her own brother."

Abigail shrugged. "Well, too bad for you, Hawk. You're not my brother anymore — not after the way you tried to beat up Demetri." She then paused before adding an Irish lilt to her voice — a gift of hers. "And all because you fecking lost your head over his Yelp review about the Cobra Kai dojo. And that Miguel Diaz chap? He told me he's not your friend anymore after the way you treated the Miyagi-Do students, and I believe him as well."

At the mention of Miguel's name, a puzzled expression came over Hawk's face (while an acute twinge of pain mentally shot through him). He wasn't sure which surprised him more — Abigail adding an Irish lilt to her voice, or her saying words like "fecking" as her habit of using euphemisms (which she'd once explained was what she preferred to call "ladylike swearing" in a sense) instead of all those usual four-letter words he, Demetri and the other students would sometimes use. "El Serpiente?"

Abigail nodded. "Oh, yeah." She then gave Hawk an icy-cold glare, almost causing him to back off. "Eli may be family, but you? I don't know. At least Demetri's my surrogate older brother, as he's there for me when I need someone to talk things over with." 

She then turned to Demetri and smiled. "Come on, Demetri. I've been thinking about wearing a certain outfit Princess Leia Organa was forced to wear in Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi."

As Abigail and Demetri turned and walked away from a stunned Hawk, Demetri grinned knowingly as the outfit Abigail was talking about came to the forefront of his mind, as well as a cosplay scenario where she was wearing it

As Abigail and Demetri turned and walked away from a stunned Hawk, Demetri grinned knowingly as the outfit Abigail was talking about came to the forefront of his mind, as well as a cosplay scenario where she was wearing it. "Ooh, I like."

Abigail nodded. "Yeah. And as a matter of fact, Demetri, you could pretend to be a human version of Jabba the Hutt — only more handsome, and without the need for a pet rancor too." She shuddered as if to emphasize her point. "I wouldn't want that as my final fate — that's for sure."

Demetri agreed while laughing a little. "Ah, I like the sound of that. Plus, I would speak Basic, as they'd call it in the Star Wars world."