꧁•⊹٭𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙾𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚂𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎: 𝟷𝟹٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

In our forgotten diaries

Take me with you. 

Take me with that secret. 

The weekend was almost over and your dad and aunt worked on your quick trip to Mexico

The weekend was almost over and your dad and aunt worked on your quick trip to Mexico. You all had mixed feelings about going back to Mexico. 

You'll go alone with your aunt while your dad will visit your grandma and get your lives resettled in Seoul.

Your grandma spoke to the principal to tell him about your sudden trip to Mexico for a family issue. The principal was very accommodating and understood. He will inform all your teachers and your schoolwork will be emailed to you so that you won't be behind in your academics.

Sammy begged your aunt to bring his sister back safely and with good news. Also to be at home on her 17th birthday.

The Sunday evening you found yourself on the flight back to Mexico, with deep apprehensions. You couldn't stop thinking about Yeonjun and the feelings of euphoric bliss just being in his arms.

 You couldn't stop thinking about Yeonjun and the feelings of euphoric bliss just being in his arms

You also told your two best friends that you'd be gone for nearly a week. They were so upset because they would miss you that they forced you to swear to return for your 17th birthday (soulmarked day). You also text Eunoo to reschedule your second amusement park date.

He told you that Yeji texted him and that she was so sorry for him that she let the instrumental club bring extra people to camp. The school now had two full buses. You were relieved that each member of the group could attend.

Chaeyeong and Dahyun were delighted, and Dahyun was gushing about how her crush texted her to send him all of the group's information ahead of time because he and his group would be in rehearsals all day for one of their new songs' comeback on music bank on a KBS TV show. He is a member of the camp's steering committee, which is led by Yeji.

You chuckled and rolled your eyes because Soobin made the big blunder of giving Dahyun his cell phone number. Chaeyeong also informed you that when Soobin asked her friends where you were, they looked concerned at Yeonjun, who seemed troubled about your absence. You just scoff inwardly. Why would he suddenly be concerned about you? He practically ordered you to disregard what happened in that lonely hallway on Friday.