꧁•⊹٭𝙰 𝙳𝚊𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚁𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜:𝟷𝟾٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

In the deepest part of
the eternal dream

You couldn't help but feel utterly at peace and content as you arrived at Incheon International Airport.

The terminals were very quiet because it was already 11 p.m at night. The excitement was palpable when you notice your entire family came and welcomed you and Aunt Ines back.

When you saw your dad , you just left your luggage trolley next to Aunt Ines and sprint to your dad, embraced tightly in his arms. He planted a tender kiss on your forehead as he wished you a blessed birthday. He was overcome with emotion.

Your brother Sammy's eyes, was glowing when he saw your joyful demeanour. So happy at this time of the night. You could sense that he was truly tired, but they all gave you a hug and wished you.

Your heart swell at the love of your family, as Sammy hand over two large bouquet that was in his arms.
You gave him a tight hug, showing your love for him.

He just scrunched uphis button nose and smirk," Alright...alright, please don't embarrass me here.. you like to overdo stuff," his cheeks were a little flustered, but you just smile,sensing how much he missed your presence. You never had an opportunity to spent longer than a week apart. You have a very closed bond. But Sammy love the teasing and bickering with you.

"Oh Sammy, how I missed you," you breathed out as you accepted one bunch of flowers and your aunt Ines received also one. You granma hugged your aunt warmly. Sammy took your trolly to assist your dad in pushing them along the terminal.

You granma looked at you with affection and said," My Luna is off aged now. Time wait for no man.I hope you not too tired, because we are still celebrating your day with a good snack. Late or not."

. As she spoke thar, she turned to face Aunt Ines, "Ms Ines I'm overjoyed that you can spend a month with us again. Ines, it's such a pleasure to have you visit us. Luna and us truly appreciated ypur dedication. The coming weeks, the two of us will. Resume our fundays." She warmly said.

Your reach tye parking lot and your dad opened the front seat passenger door for you to get in. You both smile because today it's your private sat next to him.

The drive home was rather enjoyable. The town's nightlife is thriving. Young people were everywhere, taking in the charm of the evening.

You are energized rather than exhausted. You just sent a text to your group of friends after checking your phone. There were tons of birthday wishes on your phone.

The following day, Dahyun urged you to get ready early since the Instrumental Club will be celebrating your coming-of-age birthday party at her grandparents' barbecue restaurant. You will be ready to attend the music event after the early lunch.

Once you arrived home and unloaded the luggage in your room, your grandmother gave you your favorite little cheesecake, topped with an abundance of fresh strawberries. On top of it was a pink candle with the number 17.

The entire family enjoyed a slice of cake and sang to you. Everyone went to bed feeling pleased and cheerful.

Afterwards, the entire family got up. You and Aunt Ines got a chance to tell your parents, while Sammy was still sleeping, about you recognizing your soulmate.

When they learned that it was a well-known up-and-coming idol from a well-known agency in Seoul, they were startled.
You asked you family not to reveal anything yet to your brother.

You all sat around the breakfast table enjoying a modest breakfast prepared by your Gran.

Your father became rather worried "Aunt Ines, this is changing the whole game. How is my Luna going to avoid him at school? It only takes just a glance to establish a bond. When he finds out that she is just seventeen-year-old, he will either believe that he is mental to feel the awareness or that she has already turned eighteen and pretending to be older."