꧁•⊹٭𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜: 𝟼٭⊹•꧂

┏•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┓

Take me with that secret.

When I open my eyes and

found out that night

┗━•❃°•°❀°•°❃•━┛

Trigger warning: flashing image

Luna took a deep breath and entered the gym with dread

Luna took a deep breath and entered the gym with dread. She dashed to her friends as she saw them. There appears to be a quarrel between the girls' and boys' gym coaches.They're supposed to share gym space this semester, and the two arguing teachers don't have it. The girls were amused on one side, while the boys chose to sit atop the pavilion and see the scene from above.

Mr. Shin, the boys' timid gym coach, was being yelled at by the girls' gym coach. He just shrugged and ordered her to go to the principal's office and straighten it out.

Miss Chan looked at the girls with clenched lips and annoyance in her eyes. "It looks that incompetent fools in the administrative office made a mistake. I don't want his hormonal boys near you, ladies--"

Mr. Shin, who was now furious, interjected again, "Please excuse me! Who are you thinking of calling hormonal? We always use the gym in the second last period. Why don't you ... Go sort it out yourself, Miss "I'm better than everyone else. "He stood in front of her, intimidating.

Your teacher took a deep breath and scanned the two groups of girls.

"As you can see, it is a special day for the girls. A volleyball game has been organized. As Captain, Ryujin, please select two teams for games 1 and 2. Seniors vs juniors. Ok. Please, as the head prefect Yeji, keep order and play fairly. Will you be able to deal with it, girls? --"

Your teacher nods as she orders the boys' gym teacher to join her in cleaning up the mess.

Mr Shin does not appear to be pleased, and he has advised the senior boys to stay put and perhaps watch the games or keep themselves occupied. The prospect of watching the girls in their short shorts makes some boys wiggle their eyes.